Chapter four

The pups were all on the bean bags in the lobby waiting fir Ryder."Pups.Were going camping tonight."Ryder said."Sweet!"Said Marshall."Sounds great!"Said Skye doing a flip."Everest and Jake are coming with."Ryder said."WOOHOOO EVEREST WILL BE THERE!"Said Marshall doing his happy dance soon realizing he had pares of eyes glued on him."I-I mean um coolzies!"Marshall stuttered."Mhmmm."Tracker said.(You can see what Trackers doing eh eh?!)"Well pups let's go uh...get ready."Marshall said plastering a smile on his face before stripping and rolling on a ball before smashing into the Eleavator as it went up and Marshall rolled out at the top and smacked into the wall.The rest were now at the top too."Ready for action Ryder sir!"Marshall joked causing the team to laugh."Marshall were going at seven.Its only five oclock we've got plenty of time."Rocky said."Oh."He said realizing he was doomed from what he said with Everest being there.

"You like Everest you like Everest."Rubble sang jumping up and down the rest following except for Tracker."Guys.We better let him be.Maybe it's all a misunderstanding."Tracker said."Awww."The pups walked away not realizing Tracker had a big plan at Marshalls back."Thanks Tracker.Your a life saver."Marshall said."Mhmm."Tracker said suspiciously before hearing Zuma yell down the elevator."Twackers a huwge pawrty poopewr!"Causing the rest to laugh.

The pups found stuff to do.Skye and Chase went on a walk around the lookout,Zuma and Tracker were playing pup pup boogie.Rubble got some treats from Ryder and Rocky and Everest Everest and Marshall were trying to find what to do."Anyome wanna play volleyball!"Everest asked."I do."Marshall and Rocky said,So they started playing volleyball.It was Marshall and Everest on one team and Skye and Chase joined Rockys team."Ready!Set!Vollyball!!!" Chase shoutes.Rocky does a head bounce and Everest caught it.She threw the ball and Skye threw it back.Marshall was just staring at Everest so the volleyball hit him in the face.

"Pups to the lookout!"Ryder said.The pups all went up."Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!"Chase said."Alright pups it's time for our camping trip!"Ryder said."Woooo!"Evereyone cheered.

"Lets go pups!"Ryder said and we headed off.

Hi guys.Sorry if that chapter sucked a bit but you'll like the next one.Please leave down in the comments ideas for truth and/or dares.I hope you enjoy and I want to give a shoutout to a follower who helped me,with some of the ideas.I thank and give this shoutout to             pawpatrolrocky!!!!Thanks guys