Chapter twelve

Ryders POV

I found a wolf cub and decided to buy her so i did."Whos this?"Rocky asked."Her name is Luna.Shes replacing Tracker if we find a skill."I say.

We went back to the lookout and I smiled.The pups didnt have to deal with the drama.

Rocky's POV

The first sight of Luna i knew i was in love.I cant fall in love.I just met her and barely!I sighed and decided to try to talk to her when I realized she hadnt spoked a word.I see her on a beanbag and walk up to her."Hi.Im Rocky.Your Luna right?"I ask.

She nodded.She seemed shy so I decided to play it cool."So.Um...lets get to know eachother?"I ask."Y-yea.Sorry.Im shy so please bare with me."She said softly."Ok I will.And its fine."I say."So whats the paw patrol?"She asked.

"We are a group of pups who have special skills to help pups and people.For exsample im a recycle pup.If you were in it what would you like to be?"I ask.She thought."I dont know yet.Sorry."She said."Its ok.So....whats your biggest fear?"I ask."Being alone."She said.

"Oh.Mine is water."I say.She paused before laughing."What???"I ask."Water??"She asked."Yea."I say."Why?"She asked.I frown."Its a long story."I say."I got time."She said.

"W-well...when I was young I was going on a trip with my parents to the beach.I put my watersafty on and went in the water cause then i wasnt afraid of it.So when i stepped
In my mom ssid watchout.I looked and saw a shark heading my way.I didnt know what to do because it was so close.Mom and dad pushed me out the way.My mom couldnt swim so she drowned.My dad got eaten by the shark.So ever since then ive been afraid of water."I answer.

"I-im so sorry."She said."Its fine.Thats when i got found by paw patrol and in."I say adding a happier note."Well.Im here for you."Luna said stepping down.I blush.

Chases pov

"Hey Skye.Ready?"I ask.I was bringing Skye to a date."Yea."She said."Lets go."I say.We head to my cop car and drive to the beach with Skye.

It was close to sunset and I wanted to go there before it was.We arrived and i got a picnic ready."Wow."I here.I look and see Skye looking at the ocean."Beautiful."She said."Not as beautiful as you."I said.She smiled snd ran over kissing my cheek.We started to eat."This is good."Skye said."It is."I reply.

I look at the water."So.Trackers gone."Skye said.I frown."Yea.I honestly dont know what happened.He was my best friend along with Marshall."I say."I dont know."She said.

We finished eating and decided to go in the water."look.Theres the sunset."I say.She looked and i ducked in the water.I picked her up and she laughed causing me to smile."So.Liar.There was no sunset."She said.

Iaugh."I know.We finished the water and laughed."Its about sunset time.Wanna go lay down?"I ask."Shure chase."She said.I walked on shore and all of a sudden someone jumped on my back.I looked and saw Skye laughing.I smile and laugh.We lay down and watch the sunset.

"Ive always loved sunsets."Skye said."Ive always loved you."I say.She seemed shocked.Ryder called us for dinner on our pup pads so we had to go.

"Ready?"I ask.She nods and we head home.