Chapter Eleven

Ryders POV

"But-but-b-but..."Tracker said."No buts i finally know what im going to do.Your out of the paw patrol.Well find another pup to replace you."I said."What?!"Tracker said.

Marshall's POV

I woke up next to Everest.I dont even remember falling asleep.I look at Everest te see she was awake.I ws shocked."E-Eve?!Your up?!"I ask.

(Sorry if you are confused with the Pov thing)

"Oh ive been up."Everest said."How long have you been up?"I ask."Lets just say i woke up before your speech."Everest said.I blush."You heard everything??"I ask.She nods."PUPS!TO THE LOOKOUT!"Our pup tags beeped and we all said Ryder needs us.

We rushed to the Eleavator.I tripped over a skate board and saw Everest right in front."Lookout!"I shout.Everest and the others moved and I crashed."Thanks for the warning."Everest said."no problem."I answer.We go ut snd hop out.

"Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!"Chase said.I growled when I saw Tracker beside Ryder."Pups.Were losing a pup today."Ryder said.

Evereypup made sounds of confusion."Tracker is being kicked out.Im sending him to the shelter and finding a new pup."Ryder said.

"Woohoo!"Everypup said not including Tracker."Yesss!!!!Everest cant get hurt anymore!"I said.The rest laughed.

"So.Marshall.I need you to heal him before we senf him off."Ryder said."Im fired up!"I said."Chase.I need you to take his uniform and give them to me."Ryder said."Chase is on the case!"Chase said.

"Rubble.Where were going is blocked by rocks.I need you to move them out the way."Ryder said."Rubbles on the double!"Rubble said."Rocky.Since im finding a new pup i need you to build new stuff for it."Ryder said."Green means go!"Rocky said.

"Zuma and skye.I need you Zuma to just come along just in case."Ryder said."Lets dive in!"Zuma said."Skye.I need you and your Harness to carry Tracker with us."Ryder said."This pups gotta fly!"Skye said.

"Everest.Think you can do anything?"Ryder asked."Yea."She answered."I need yiu just in case."Ryder said."Off the trail Everest wont fail!"Everest said.I smile at her.

We head off and skye let him down after he gave Ryder his uniform.Tracker went in and we gave him in."Hey.Could we checkout the pups?"Ryder asked."Right in there."The vet said.

Ryders POV

I went in where the pups were and started looking.

Hey guys.So I updated and I have a great idea coming.So ill update soon today.Did you like it?I hope you did.Also I do take requests so be free to leave any in the comments.Thankyou