Chapter three

Chase was the first to wake up(or so he thought) and looked at Skye sleeping.

Chases thoughts-Aw she's so cute when she's sleeping.

He smiled at the cockapoo and got up.He went and got some water.That was when he heard squirming and moaning.He looked at Skye and she was awake."Oh no did I wake you?"Chase asked.

"No.I've been awake.Just resting.I'm kinda soar from last night.Speaking of which.What do we do with my copter?"She asked."We'll have to get it out but also fix it.And can you walk?"Chase asked.

"No.I tried earlier but I started limping."She said."Well I'm sorry."Chase said."Its ok babe."Said Skye.The rest woke up.

"Hey pups."Katie and Ryder said."Hey."Chase said."Well.How are we going to get my copter out?"Skye asked."I'll call rubble to use his Crain (I think it's called.)To get it out."Ryder said.

"Ok.Hey Marshall?Could you possibly check Skye's paw?She said she couldn't walk."Chase said."Yea."Marshall said.He got an x-Ray and looked at Skye's paw."Just sprained."Marshall said rapping it up with a bandage."Ok."She said.

"Look.The kittens back."Katie said pointing.Everest rushed to her snow plow and drove over to the water."Snow board!"She said.(I have no idea what it's really called.)

The snow board shot out into the water and put cat treats on it.The kitten ran across and ate the tuna before Katie picked him up and put him in the cage."Thanks Everest."Katie said."Yea.Great idea."Marshall said.

"Thanks and your welcome."Everest said.Ryder called Rubble and he came by and brought the Copter out before Rocky and Ryder fixed it.

"Thanks."Skye said."Well let's eat and go back to the mission."Ryder said.Katie Fed every one and they finished be for getting in there vehicle and drove off.

They found a couple more and they just had one more to find."Where could he be?"Katie asked worried.

"There he is!"Chase said.He pointed to a mountain and Everest started climbing.She got to the kitten and grabbed him."
"Uh.Guys I don't know how to get dow-ahhh!"She shouts falling.

Marshall gasped."Chase!someone do something!!!!"Marshall yelled really fast."Net!"Chase said.He caught the kitten and Everest.

"Thank goodness."Marshall said."Hmmmm."Rubble said.Marshall looked at him puzzled."Good job pups."Ryder said."Thankyou Ryder."Katie said.

"No problem.Remember.Whenever your in trouble just yelp for help!"Ryder said.The pups and Ryder went back to the lookout.They told Tracker all about it.(I should have added him in too.)

"So Skye and Chase are together?"He asked."Yup."Said Skye and Chase."Great.One down another to go."Tracker said.The pups gave him a confused look.