Dinah's letter #1

Dear Walz,
I miss you. I tried to be mad at you, I can't pretend anymore. I love you, you're always going to be my best friend Chancho.

I miss your laugh, I miss your smile. I miss your constant fangirling over One Direction, I just miss having you around.

I haven't told anyone the truth about how I feel but I'm going to tell you. Our songs don't sound as good without you, I don't know how much longer we can stay strong as a band without you.

To the world we've moved on, we've released Down, we've recorded our album and it's available soon, they all believe we're fine without you....but we're not. We come off stage after performances and cry, we know you didn't want to hurt us. We also know that Roger wrote 'your' letter, just like management wrote 'ours'.

We will always love you Mila. We know 'I Have Questions' is aimed at us, but we have questions too, I won't ask them now, I just want to be able to say I've been able to tell you that I love you.

You've probably heard we're performing at the VMA's, I hope we'll see you there Cami, we haven't seen you since you left! It was your dream to perform there with us too, I wish you could be up there with us. I'm glad you're happier now, I can't wait to hear your album.

I love you forever Walz, never forget that. I miss you best friend!

Love you lots,
From China
Xxxx