Lauren's letter #1

Dear Camz,

I'm so sorry Cami, you don't understand how sorry I am. I miss you like mad, I know I hurt you but you hurt us too. I love you Camz, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

I miss you, I miss your laugh, I miss staring at your but on stage but most of all I miss the Camren fans looking into everything we did. They were right, we were too obvious! I even miss our arguments and our indirects on tumblr. I would do anything to even talk to you again, I have always loved you Camz!

I'm so proud of the journey you've been on, from that little 15 year old I met on X Factor to the strong woman you are now, I'm glad you're happy now Camila, you deserve all the happiness in the world.

The VMA's? I'm so happy we get to perform and that we're nominated but I should be happier. I'm not happier because I don't want to do this without you, you deserve this so much more than me. You are so much stronger than me.

Ty thinks I like him, I don't like anyone Camz because I know what love feels like. I'm in love with you. I cry everyday knowing that I've hurt you, you'll never know how sorry I am. I should've fought for you, I could've fought for you, I'm so stupid Camz. We should never have stopped talking, we'll always gravitate back to each other.

If you recognise those things as our tumblr indirects then they are. Here's another one:
One day I saw you holding hands with someone who took my chance, you didn't even notice me because you were too busy laughing at the stupid jokes he made. It burned my heart seeing the beautiful smile on your face and realising I wasn't the reason. Then it finally hit me: it was you, it was always you.

Camz I know this is longer than Dinah's and Ally's but this isn't even half of what I want to tell you. The bottom line is that Camila, I'm in love with you. I'll always be in love with you.

You have my heart forever,
All my love from:
Your Lolo xxxxxxxxx