VMA's

A/N
This will be a very long chapter. Be prepared😂😉

The VMA's came very quickly after that and the girls were hoping to god that Camila would come to the show. They really wanted to see their best friend again and they were Fifth Harmony so they were definitely planning something.

[China👯🌎 10:15am]
Heyy Walz, we hope to see you tonight. We miss you like crazy xxx

[Wlaz❤️👯 10:17am]
Hey D, of course you'll see me tonight!!Wouldn't miss seeing you girls for the world. Miss you all too xxx

[Walz❤️👯 10:18am]
P.S. Don't tell Lauren. Would I be allowed into the dressing room to surprise her? Xxx

[China👯🌎 10:20am]
OMG! Yessss! I'll tell Ally and Mani on our secret gc😂😉 You have no idea how much we've missed you xxx

[Walz❤️👯 10:21am]
Okay, love you guys so much, never forget that xxx

[China👯🌎 10:23am]
Never have and never will Mila. I've gtg text the other girls (no Lo😉) and get ready for the show. See you there. I love you xxxx
___________________________

[D.J👑 10:30am]
Mila will definitely be there tonight. No telling Lauser though, she's gonna swing by the dressing room before the show to surprise her. We still all set for our surprise for Mila? Xxx

[Mani🐻 10:33am]
YAYY! Can't wait to see her. Won't spill anything to Mila nor Lo. Definitely ready for the surprise, MTV knows what we're planning so are all set. Xxx

[Allyson😇 10:35am]
Omg! Baby Mila, can't wait to see her. Hopefully she'll love our plan and Lauren will love hers. Xxx

[D.J👑 10:37am]
Mega excited now! Love you girls, tonight's going to be the best. Xxx
___________________________

As the afternoon went on and the show came closer Lauren was becoming more and more nervous as she hadn't heard anything about Camila coming to the show. They were getting ready for the show and Ally and Normani were in makeup. Lauren by now thought the radio silence from Camila meant she wouldn't be there, soon she realised tears running down her cheeks with no stopping.

5 minutes later there was a knock on the dressing room door, Dinah knew Camila had been on her way so left the room in time leaving Lauren to get the door. Lauren reluctantly got up and trudged to the door, when she opened the door she saw the girl that she had fallen in love with 4 years before. She started crying again but this time she was happy, the happiest she'd been all year. Camila engulfed Lauren in a hug and they stayed like that for around 5 minutes until Dinah interrupted them, then all that could be heard in the room was loud screaming. Camila and Dinah, the dream team were back together, after 5-10 minutes Mani and Ally came into the room and all the girls had their signature group hug.

They were back together again and this time nothing would tear them apart. The girls spent the rest of the time before the show talking about how far they'd come since the X Factor and being the same girls they used to be. It was almost as if nothing had changed, Lauren and Camila were cuddled together and so were Normani, Dinah and Ally. Soon enough it was time for the girls to take their seats, and watch the show. Each commercial break they'd meet with Camila and talk about the winners so far and even Fifth Harmony's award.

Soon enough it was time for the 4 girls to perform and surprise Camila. They sang Angel and Down, Camila had never been so happy watching the people she loved best doing what they loved. Halfway through Down someone moved Camila to front row. The song finished and Lauren started speaking "We have one more song for you tonight but we need someone else to perform it with us, this song is not on the new album and is very special to us. Camila, you have no idea how much I love you, please come and sing No Way with us." Camila was confused to say the least but she stood up and joined her former band mates to sing her and Lauren's song.

The lights went down and the music started. Camila remembered all the times her and girls sang this song, every other memory from her time in Fifth Harmony came rushing back to her and she knew this was where she belonged. Although she had no clue what her and Lauren were she knew they were in love and nothing would break them apart again. Camila had missed this, singing with her four best friends, every song was loved by their fans, but most importantly the memory of sharing her dream with her best friends.

The song finished and the five girls left the stage. They had never been so happy. That was better than anything else.