Fifth Harmony Interview

I: Hello everyone welcome back. Today I'm here with Fifth Harmony. So girls, everyone has gone crazy about the reunion with Camila Cabello at the VMA's last night. Was that the first time you girls had seen her since she left?

L: Yeah, we all missed her loads.
N: Yeah, she surprised Lauren by coming. We all knew that she was coming but Lauren didn't so she came and knocked on the dressing room door. It was amazing.
D: Yeah, I missed my best friend like mad. We all did.

I: So is it possible she'd ever come back into the band?

L: We've always said if she wanted too she was welcome back.
N: Yeah it's only a case of wether she wants in.
A: Of course.

I: So let's talk your new music. Fifth Harmony, your self titled album is out now. What are your favourite songs off of the album?

L: Mine are personally Bridges and Don't Say You Love Me.
A: Mine are He Like That and Sauced Up.
D: Mine are Down and Angel.
N: Mine are Angel and He Like That.

I: Is it true that on one track you had Camila's voice added in?

L: Yeah, none of us felt as if the song was strong enough without her voice.

I: So, Lauren, are you and Camila back together?

L: No not yet.
C: Well I would never say never Lauren....Lauren Jauregui, will you be my girlfriend?
A: CAMILAAAAAAA
D: CAMREN WILL RISE!
L: Holy macaroni, of course Camz.

I: There you have it Harmonisers. Camren is back together, the girls of Fifth Harmony had no idea that Camila was here and there is a possibility that Camila will be back in the band very soon.