Camila Interview 2

A/N: big AN at the end. Please read

I: Everyone, today I am here with Camila Cabello. Fifth Harmony ex-member and solo artist. So Camila, how was it seeing the Fifth Harmony girls again at the VMA's last week?

C: It was amazing, no awkward moments, no questions asked.

I: Were you surprised by Lauren asking you to sing with them on stage?

C: Yes. Very surprised. I loved it though.

I: Would you join Fifth Harmony again?

C: Yeah definitely. Performing with my best friends? Wouldn't miss the chance for the world.

I: If you joined Fifth Harmony now would you still release your album?

C: Yes. Of course. I worked so hard on this album. Even songs I wrote for Lauren are on there. My new single is out tonight. It's called 'I Only Told The Moon.'

I: You heard it here first. Camila's new single is out tonight. So can you tell us more about this song?

C: So this is my most personal song and the only people who have heard it are Mani, Ally and Dinah. It was a last minute addition to the album, I was struggling to think of a last track and Dinah helped convince me to add it. It's about Lauren, she hasn't heard it yet so it'll be the first time she hears it too.

I: You really love Lauren don't you?

C: Yes. I do. She means the world to me.

I: When did you first realise how much you liked her?

C: The first audition. We met in the hall. Everyone knows the story. I actually went home and could not stop thinking about her. I just hoped I could see her again at bootcamp.

I: That has got to be the best love story I've ever heard. You're going to have every Camren shippers hearts going crazy. What's your favourite song off the album?

C: Either Only Told The Moon, Havana or I Have Questions.

I: You're fans are loving the songs you have already released. What's been the best part of this process so far?

C: Sharing it with my fans. They're the most important thing to me. They're the reason I do this. I thought about giving up on music but my fans are like my family, they made me realise why I do this.

I: What's been the best part of not being on tour constantly and working in Miami?

C: I get to see my sister a lot more. I missed her so much, I would never get to see her and it hurt but in Fifth Harmony we all were going through the same thing and understood each other's pain. They deserve way more time off than they allow themselves.

I: So for the last question we've got a few fans to ask it.

C: Yay, I love my fans.

5H: Camila, we've been your biggest fans since day 1. We miss you so much, would you please come back to the band?

C: Yeah. I mean not right away. Give me a week but yeah I'll definitely come back.

And that was that. Fifth Harmony was OT5 again. The girls couldn't have been happier, they had their Mila back, Lauren had her girlfriend back and Camila had her best friends back.

THE END

A/N: Thank you for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed it. This has been my first proper fanfic so I'm sorry if it's not great. I will probably create a sequel, will update you on that when I've fully decided. I love you all and thank you for reading. You've made my experience as a writer amazing and I hope you'll continue to read the sequel. All my love ❤️