Fifth Harmony

*Lauren's POV*

"Lauren, bitches, Camila's replied!" Normani yelled from downstairs. After that we all ran downstairs like a stampede. We reached Mani and all went into the living room to read Camila's letters, we read the one addressed to all of us first. She misses us, she needs us, she's gonna text us soon. The girls left me to go up to my room to read the one addressed to me.

After I read the letter I couldn't stop smiling, she missed me like really, truly missed me. She's proud of me, Camila Cabello is proud of me for coming out, oh god I love her. I felt horrible so being the reason she had been hurting but I was also the reason for her healing and loving. God, I would do anything just to hear her voice or see her again. She is mine, she always has been. I want the world to know how I feel about her.

Camila Cabello will be the death of me. She's my Camz, she may not think she deserves to be there with us but she does, she's stronger than any of us, I love Karla Camila Cabello. After what I realised was half an hour a knock came from the door revealing Ally, "Lauren are you okay? It's been half an hour, what did she say?" she said, I launched myself into the short girls arms and started crying "Ally, she said she misses me, my eyes my voice, she said she's my Camz, Ally I miss her so much" I said fully breaking down. "I don't know how much longer we can go on without her Ally. We need her, we are nothing without her I'm sorry." The shorter girl comforted me the whole night, we all realised by now we can no longer do this without Camila.