Interview

*Lauren's POV*
"Guys interview is starting" I shouted up to the four girls upstairs.

I: Today we have Camila Cabello here with us live. So first off, do you speak to the members off Fifth Harmony since you've left the group?
C: I didn't for a very long time but we started writing letters to each other before I decided to take my break away.
I: Is there any bad blood between the five of you?
C: No not at all. In fact Lauren realised I still wasn't fully myself and told me to take the break away. I didn't just leave social media, I cut off contact with everyone except family.
I: Speaking of the break, what was the one thing you took away from it?
C: Well, I took lots of things from it but the biggest one is my sexuality. I am bisexual. That probably won't come as a shock to all the Camren shippers out there but yeah I'm bi.
I: Wow! That is a big thing to take away from that break. So the next question is from a fan and it leads perfectly on from that. Was Camren ever real?
C: Go watch Camren videos on YouTube, there's your proof. Lauren Jauregui, my celebrity crush.
I: who inspired you to come out?
C: Lauren. She never made a big thing about coming out and I never wanted this to be a big thing but I'm doing this for her.
I: So, do you like Fifth Harmony's new single down?
C: Yeah, it's my favourite song at the moment, their album is out August 25th please support the girls and buy the album.
I: So you recently were on the 24K magic tour with Bruno Mars. How was it performing on your own?
C: It's very strange, I'm used to having a stage with my 4 best friends and I miss having them there.
I:Thank you for coming in today Camila, congratulations on your 3 singles and we can't wait to hear the album.

"Wow! Lauren she just said in a live interview that she's bi!" Normani said. "Yeah she told me in the letter yesterday, I wasn't expecting her to confirm Camren though." I am fully in shock of what I just watched, I am so proud of Camila for that. I love her so much.