Camila to Lauren

Lolo,
Don't tell the other girls but for us, this is the best way of communicating. It's between you and I, its private. Thank you for everything you've done for me Lauren, not only now but since X Factor you have completely changed me. You have made me a better person and have made me believe in love, our love.

Camren, it's us Lo, it never felt like us. When I see you or am with you I feel like this whole other person, a better person, I am in love, with you Lauren. Please take a chance on me, please meet me, I'll take you on a date, your next break? I'll take you somewhere no one will see us, no paps or anything. Please Lolo, it's killing me being away, I'm not ready to see the others yet but please Lo let me take you out. Let me make up for lost time, we can stare at each other for as long as we like, I'm lonely without you Lo.

Take your time to think about this and I'll be waiting here for as long as you need. I love you Lo and because I love you I will wait forever for you. You're going to do amazing things with what's ahead of you Lo, so please, if you don't think you should, if it'll interfere with what you're doing then please say no, only accept if you 100% think it's right.

I love you Lo, I'll be waiting forever
Love from your Camz xxxx