Lauren's letter #2

Camz,
Babe I am nothing without you, please come see me when you're home, I need to know you're happy and I need to see your face. I miss your eyes and I miss your voice. There's nothing I miss more than staring at your ass on stage. Don't rush coming out of the closet because I did, you aren't ready, I can see it in your eyes, take your time, you'll know when you're ready.

I'm sorry I caused you so much pain, baby you didn't deserve it. I love you, I'm never going to stop saying it, please come see us soon, don't rush, but if you ever want to, you know our address and I hope you still have the key so even if we're out, come make yourself at home. Or even better cold to my house, sleep in my bed even if I'm not there. I miss you Camz and I can't get you off my mind. You're my gravity Camz, you're my sun, you're my everything.

Camila, enjoy taking this time to work on your solo career, figure out who you are on your own, if it means cutting off contact with us until you are ready then please do so. Please tell us first though. It will hurt like hell but you definitely deserve this time to figure out you. I love you Camz even if you figure out you're straight lol I'll always love you.

Karla Camila Cabello, you deserve the world, if I can't give you that find something or someone who will. I love you babe never forget that.

Lots of love always
From
Your Lolo xxx