The Confession With a Kiss?

Xiumin's POV

"You think so? But... What if he doesn't like me back? I just met him for Pete's sake!" I started panicking when Chanyeol patted my shoulders trying to make me calm. "Yo, if he doesn't like you, it wasn't meant to be. Then, someone even more perfect will come." I liked the sound of that, but one thing... How is anyone more perfect than Luhan? "I'll take the chance. I'm going to do it." " XIUMIN HYUNG, FIGHTING!" Chanyeol yelled while throwing his fists up into the sky. Then I ran to my locker in hope of seeing the angel.

Luhan's POV

I ran as quickly as I could to his locker in hope of meeting the person I know I want to be with. Even though we're only in highschool. Luhan, are you trying to ruin the moment?! Back the the current situation. When I got to my there, no one stood before me. I didn't get to see Xiumin and I'm late for class.. Great! :) I turned around to meet the face similar to a steamed bun. "Xiumin/Luhan!?" We both exclaimed at each other in unison. I ran straight into his arms. "I have something to say-okay you first-no? Okay, I think I like you more than a friend!" We both said at the same time. We are now staring into each other's eyes. Slowly we leaned in and... "YAH! If a teacher sees you two, you both are dead and no PDA in front of the maknae! You two are lucky that there was an emergency faculty meeting." We turned out heads and saw that it was a tall-looking boy covering his eyes. He's the maknae?!