Are You Perhaps... Jealous?

Xiumin's POV
Today I decided that I should go to school early. I quickly got ready, packed some baozi's and ran all the way to school. I didn't see Luhan, so I just went up to the rooftop to rest and eat because I am starving.
Luhan's POV
I was just too excited to see Xiumin today that I got up earlier than usual.i just decided to get ready for school and rest on the roof. When I was about to reach the top I heard some munching sounds and looked through the crack between the door and wall. I was greeted by the adorable sight of my beautiful, charming boyfriend eating some Baozi's. I couldn't help, but pull out my phone and snap a picture. Unfortunately unlike common people I used flash and the light invaded his mesmerizing actions. I jumped and ran down the stairs before he could speak.
Xiumin's POV
While I was in the middle of eating I saw a brihpght light flash in the corner of my eye and quickly yelled "YAH! WHO'S THERE?!" No answer... I ran to the door and heard footsteps echoing away.. *sigh* I guess it's time to heard over to class before it's too late.
I ran to my locker and almost bumped into a girl with a cake. " Ah! Mianae!" She looked up and our eyes met. She extended her arms and the cake escalated towards me. "I made it for you, I like you..." I just smiled and ruffled her hair. " I'm sorry, but I have mye eyes on someone else. I'm not the right one for you." And we continued talking lime that confession never happened.
Luhan's POV
I walked around the corner and saw Xiumin standing in front of a cute girl with a cake. He looked happy and shy all I could do was get all teary and run away. During class I couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone.
Xiumin's POV
Luhan has been ignoring me this whole day. I'm not even mad... Just heartbroken. I can't take it anymore. I'm getting too fed up with this. I saw Luhan leaving class and ran toward him grabbing his arm causing him to turn around. "Why are you ignoring me?!" I yelled with teary eyes. He looked up and hugged me. "You're not cheated one me are you?" "What?! No! Never ever in a million years!" I pushed him away " why would you think that?" He told me that he saw what happened this morning with the girl, I just laughed. "BWO?" He asked madly. I told him " she was confessing to me, but I rejected her saying that I loved someone else... "Wait...are you, per saying.. Jealous?" He looked down at me and pushed me against the wall and make out with me passionately. When we pulled away he answered "Maybe.." He smirked and grabbed my hand leading me home.