Will You be Mine?

LUHAN'S POV

" YAH! No PDA in front of the maknae!" The boy was pretty tall, but he sure looks mature. "Oh.. Mian" I looked over and saw Xiumin blushing. 'Ahhh he's so cute' I thought and the boys walked towards us and put out his hand "Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida!" He said and bowed 90 degrees. We introduced ourselves, but he soon left to go back to class. Xiumin and I stayed there, we are going to be late anyhow. I looked up at Xiumin feeling the heat rise up my cheeks again "So, will you go out with me?" He looked up nervously and asked "O-on a date? ... Or.. Like Dating?" All I could do was giggle and somehow leaned over to connect our lips. After what seemed like forever we both pulled away and I said "How about both?" He smiled and nodded. Then, I gave him a soft peck on the lips and went to class.

---After class---

I rushed to pack up my books. I told Xiumin to wait at his locker for me. Running to my locker, shoved my books into my backpack, and sprinted right to Xiumin's locker. We gave each other a quick hug and I pulled him to a cafe close by. We order bubble tea and had an ongoing, non-awkward conversation. We had some things in common like for example,we both like soccer and we both are quiet. This day can't get any better.

XIUMIN'S POV

Luhan walked me home and when I was about to open my door I heard someone call my name from behind. I turned around to end up in a bone-disintegrating hug. When Luhan was about to pull away I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist "Just a little bit longer!" He chuckled and kissed the crown of my head asking if he could come in. I nodded. We went in, we cuddled on the couch while watching things like weekly idol and all that jazz. That night I couldn't get Luhan out my head. I feel in love with him. All I can do is fan guerrilla about him.