The Rings

Luhan's POV

i still haven't opened my eyes, but i felt a body on top of mine and heard light snores. The memories of our passionate love making flooded through my head. even without a mirror, I can tell that my face was cherry red. I forced my eyes open and looked down at the sleeping boy on top of me. I couldn't help, but kiss him, so I leaned down and lightly placed my lips on the top of his head. He stirred and his eyes fluttered open. Our eyes met and his cheeks got shaded a light pink color. I smirked knowing exactly what was going on in his mind. "Good Morning, Babe." He smiled and shifted up to give me a kiss. i licked his lips and bit a little harshly on his lips pulling it out so i can chuck my tongue into his mouth. He let a light moan out and wrapped his arms behind my neck. i placed my arms around his lower back. When we pulled back, we just looked into each other's eyes filled with love. we got off each other and quickly put on our clothes. I drove him home and we sat on the couch watching movies. i got a bit bored and sighed laying my head onto his shoulder. he looked over and asked "You wanna go to the mall? i'm getting kind of sick of this movie." I smiled, jumping off the couch after giving him a quick peck on the lips. I grabbed his arm and took him to my car.

-At the Mall-

We were in the middle of the mall and there I saw a jewelry store. I know we could customize our own jewelry, so I told Xiumin to wait for me while i buy something. I walled in and was greeted by so much beautiful jewelry. I got two rings with our names on them and a necklace with a snowflake. I thought the snowflake wold look nice on our Baozi. Don't you think? i got a discount for the jewelry because one of my classmates worked there and in return she got a friendly hug. 

Xiumin's POV
I wonder what is taking so long. Slowly, I walked around and i could not believe my eyes. Luahn and a  girl.................. hugging?! I just couldn't stop myself. I just squated down with tears falling from my eyes. "Xiumin!!!"  I looked up to see Luhan rushing towards me. i ran away, but unfortunately for me, he caught up and grabbed my wrist. he turned me around and asked "What's wrong? Did I do something?"" my tears slowed down and i answered "yes, you were hugging a girl and you guys look perfect together!!!!!" Then the tears resumed what they we doing before.

Luhan's POV

'What?! NO! NEVER WILL I LEAVE YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE!" i pulled him closer and kissed him. I didn't really care if anyone was standing there starring at us. i pulled away and knelt down on one knee taking the ring I made for him, with my name on it,and said"Xiumin, I know that we've been dating for several months now and i just wanted to ask, will you promise to stay my boyfriend before the moment i propose?" By now tears were running down his eyes and people were either 'awing' or taking pictures. he cupped my face and roughly pulled it down for a kiss. We pulled away and I slipped the ring onto his finger. i Pulled the necklace out and put it around his neck. "You're cute when you're jealous." he blushes and playfully slapped my chest. we continuedwalkiing around the mall, buying random things for each other. he bought me a deer plushie and i got some baozis for he both of us to eat.