Mistletoe

Luhan's POV
Xiumin and I have been in a stable relationship for a while, a couple of fights here and there,but out of all... We are a cute couple. Today we were invited to a Christmas gathering since it's tomorrow. Its just going to be me, Xiumin, and other guys we befriended. In total 12 (including my boyfriend and I)
-at le gathering-
We were just sitting on couches(left to right:Sehun, me,Xiumin,Chen,Yixing,Suho,Kris,Tao,Chanyeol, Baekhyun,Kai,Kyungsoo) eating, telling jokes, watching movies.. Until Jongdae held something greenish over Xiumin's head. When we looked up, our eyes widened by the time everything just got processed in my mind. It was mistletoe. Crap! I looked down and saw that Xiumin had a light shade of pink on his cheeks. He is just too cute cx ahhhh. I wasn't gonna look like a chicken, so I gave in and wrapped my right arm around Xiumin's waist, the other on his cheek. Everyone in the background was either whistling or trying to pull out their phones on time. I pulled him closer and noticed he wasn't backing away, so I placed my lips on his and oh! How those lips still give me dem butterflies.

Xiumin's POV
He is kissing me... In front of the guys! It's not that I am embarrassed or anything, I kind of like it, it's just we never kissed in front of others... Unless it was accidentally in front of Sehun. Oh how I love his soft lips.

When we pulled away, the guys were making fun of us, while Baekhyun and Tao were fangirling over how cute were. We just continuespd on with our night watching movies and eating those yummy Christmas cookies Yum!