The Movie Date

Xiumin's POV
Today was a happy day,as always. I don't know how or why, but I woke up as a happier Baozi. I just know that something awesome is going to happen today.
I walked into class with an even brighter,wider grin on my face. I sat next to Luhan and gave a quick peck on the lips. He just looked at me with a confused look on his face, I just flashed him an eye smile and he smiled schooling his chair closer to mine.
Throughout class, our hands were intertwined the whole time. After class I walked Luhan to his locker and he walked me to mine. After all the walking we settled down in our home room for lunch. During lunch, Luhan and I were having a full-on,nonstop conversation. All of a sudden Luhan stopped talking and looked into my eyes. I got cunfused and cocked my head over to the side. "Will you go on a date with me?" I smiled at the cute vibe he was giving off. " you don't have to be shy, I will always answer with a 'yes'. " he had a smile creeping onto his face. He cupped my face and kissed me, but this time there was more sweetness and meaning in it.
Luhan's POV
Omg! Somehow this kiss sparks up more fireworks than before. I've kissed him so many times before, but I never felt this many butterflies bouncing off the walls of my stomach. We pulled away panting.
Xiumin's POV
This is why I love him. A cute face, fun personality, cut body, and the way he gives me this butterflies, oh! Too irresistible! Them plump lips, those doe-like eyes, I just wanna eat him up. "So what are we gonna do?" He answered with " -insert a romantic movie- " romantic ehh? Why are you so cute!? "Okay, when?" He looked inside his planner and said "Since today is Friday, I don't mind going to bed late. How about tonight? I'll pick you up." I smiled and nodded. The.l we just continued with our conversation.
-after school-
Luhan's POV
I walked Xiumin home and now deciding on what to wear. We settled on 10 pm. I'll pick him up at 8, buy him dinner, then drive to the drive in movies. I just got a button-up, a sweater and a pair of jeans. To kill time I played video games and sang. When it was time, I got ready and sprayed on some of my best smelling cologne. I picked him up and everything went well as planned and now we're watching the movie.
-during the movie-
They're having sex...ugh! So awkward. I shouldn't have chose this movie.
Normal POV
This is awkward. They both reached for the popcorn but ended up touching each other's hands. Their heads snapped to meet each other's gaze. They no longer were interested in the movie. They just wanted each other. Luhan smashed his lips onto Xiumin's and that became a heated make out session. Licking and biting each other's lips, moans filled the silence, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Sooner or later they lost every bit of clothing, giving each other oral sex. That night they did something they will never forget(nor regret). They're luck that Luhan had a spare blanket incase they got too cold. And after all that sweet, fluffy love making. They drifted off to a good nights sleep.