Chapter 3

(Eddie POV) *next morning*
I woke up to Richie knocking on my window once again. I opened it and said "hey Richie" he smiled and said "hey Eds" I said "what happened?" He chuckled and said "a friend can't hang out with his fellow friend?" I said "oh yeah of course but my mom. You know how she hates...boys" Richie said "then just lock the door. If she knocks just say you're changing and I'll go out the window." I smiled. I guess Richie really wanted to see me. I smiled and said "ok, come in" he came in and looked at me. He smiled and said "so I see you're still wearing my shirt?" I looked down embarrassed and said "oh yeah, i-it was comfy" Richie gave me a genuine smile. I loved his smile. I looked at Richie and gave him a smile. I then looked to the corner of my room. I remembered my dream. I then frowned. Richie noticed and said "what's wrong?" I just stared at my lap. I didn't want to look up. I said "I had the most horrible dream. Richie, the leper i-it..." I stopped. Richie looked at me in a serious face. He really cared. I put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up. I blushed just a little. He then said "eddie tell me" I then got terrified but I wanted to tell Richie. I said "it said it would blow me for a dime. It said that if my mom found out and didn't want me that it would take me with him and would allow any boy to b-blow me. Richie, I'm scared." I then began to slightly cry. Richie pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder. Richie said in a calm re-assuring voice "it's okay Eddie. I won't let anything take you. I'm right here don't be scared" I blushed at what he said. I guess he really does care. I smiled and said "thanks Richie." He pulled away and said "You're welcome Eds" we hugged one last time. When we pulled apart we just stared into each other's eyes. I then heard a knock. A voice said "Eddie! Open up its me. What are you doing?" I got so scared my face might have turned white.

I hope you liked it! Updates coming soon! Who do you think the voice is? Wait and see! Love you guys!
-Miri