Chapter 19 (last chapter😭)

(Richie POV)

I smiled and said "Eddie kaspbrak, when I laid eyes on you I knew I was in love. The love we had never faded and never will. When I'm with you my days turn bright and I get so happy. You are my only reason that i still stand on this earth today. I'm willing to do anything for you. That's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." he began to cry and said "Richie..." I got on one knee. I said "Eddie kaskbrak, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He full out started to cry and he said "yes! Yes! Of course I will!" He jumped into my arms we began to make out. We both cried tears of joy and didn't let go for a while. When we pulled away I said "I love you soon to be Eddie Tozier" he blushed and said "I love you too Richie Tozier" we kissed and we walked back inside and laid down with each other close not letting go. We loved each other and I'm happy for that. I smiled and we both went to sleep.

*3 months later*

The priest said "do you, Richie Tozier take Eddie kaspbrak to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled and said "I do" the priest said "and do you, Eddie kaspbrak take Richie to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He then smiled and said "I do" the priest smiled and said "you may now kiss the groom" we kissed and it felt like we fell in love all over again. I picked him up in a cradled position and we ran down the aisle together. He said "I love you Richie Tozier" I smiled and said "I love you too Eddie Tozier" we kissed again and smiled together as we felt as happy as can be in each other's arms the day of our marriage.

The End! I'm sorry this book ended so soon! I love all you guys and thank you for the support! I will make another book soon! I will take suggestions on what you want it to be about, and what you want to happen! Remember, I write books so you can read them and like them! I want you to feel happy with what I post! Again! If you want another book tell me what ship, and what you want to happen. Maybe it could be sad, happy, whatever you want! LOVE YOU❤️