Chapter 5

(Eddie POV)
When Richie left I just wish he would have stayed. I wish that my mom would be ok with me being gay. Richie is amazing. He always makes me happy when I'm sad. Like today. I was a little sad from the dream until he tackled me and started to be cute and tickle me. I smiled at the thought of Richie being so close to me. I kept thinking about him until it all went away when I snapped out of it because I heard a door open. The voice said "Eddie I'm home!" I looked at the door and my mom was there. I said "hey mom" she looked at me and said "what do you want for dinner?" I smiled trying to be nice and said "no thanks mom, I'm not hungry" I walked to my room and just laid on the bed. I just stared plainly at the wall. I then realized how late it was. I just laid there thinking about Richie. I then fell asleep with no bad dreams or thoughts.

*next morning*

When I woke up the next morning to my surprise I didn't wake up from a knock on my window. I was woken up by my mom. She said in an angry annoyed voice "Richie your friends are here" I'm so happy. I got dressed and went to the front door. All the losers were there. Ben, mike, bill, Stan, Beverley, and then my favorite one, Richie. I smiled and said "what are you guys doing here?" Beverley laughed and said "can't you see we are in our swimming suits? We are going to the barrens!" I then said "oh! Ok I'll go change!" Before I left I looked at Richie. He was just standing there. He then looked up and gave me a smile that made me feel so special. When I got in my room I put on my swim suit and came back outside. When I got back at the door Richie said "hey Eds!" He unexpectedly gave me a hug. I smiled and said "hey Richie" we pulled apart then we went out the door to our bikes. I got my inhaler and my towel and put them in the front basket on my bike. We started to petal until we saw Henry bowers and his gang. When they saw us they began to run full speed at us. Stan said "GO GO GO!" We all peddled as fast as we could away from them. I looked back and saw they were gone. I let out a sigh of relief and said "ok let's keep going this way to the barrens. We don't want to go the other way." They all agreed and bill said "w-what if t-they m-meet us t-there?" Ben said "I doubt it." Mike said "yeah they are too dumb to possibly find the other way to the barrens" we all laughed and began to ride to the barrens. I needed my inhaler soon after. I stopped and took a pump of medicine from the inhaler and they all stopped and Richie said "hey you ok Eds?" I smiled and said "yeah I'm fine I just needed my inhaler" they all smiled and we kept going.

I hope you liked it! This chapter was trash! I'm sorry😂 I'll be updating soon! Love you guys!
-Miri