THE BEGINNING.

RARE LOTUS EGYPT

"LDot!" Boss' voiced broke me from my thoughts. I turned my attention from the window where I watched the night sky to his chocolate skinny/buff tall body figure standing in the doorway.

"Huh?" I ask unamused at whatever he was about to tell me, because more than likely I could care less. He threw a bag in my direction and I caught it without hesitation.

"Drop this off at the TH on 5th ave and Ban should give you your pay for this week and you're off til Monday." And with that he left out the room. I blew out a breath of annoyance then checked my gun, I slipped it into the waistband of my black skinny jeans.

I stood to my feet then made my way out the old rinky dinky trap house to my matte black Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4.

I worked hard for this car and Im proud of myself even though what I do isn't legal I make a living off of it. How many 19 year old females in the hood you know have one? Just one, me, speaking of I'm not proud to be in the hood.

Which is why the first chance I got I moved downtown to one of those expensive ass condos only rich white people live in. I'm making my way out the hood, I don't want to live this life I do now til Im dead, I actually have a plan to make it out the "game".

About 15 minutes later I'm pulling up to the Trap House on 5th ave, I grab the bag and get out my car locking it behind me. Another day, another dollar. I knock on the door two times, three, then one.

Soon one of the young niggas that slang on the corner answered, being only 5'3 he slightly looked down at me.

"Wheres Ban?" I question my voiced showed just how annoyed I was, I'm ready to go home and like NOW! He opened the door widely letting me step in.

"I'll go get him." Was all he said before he walked further in the house. I closed the door back and looked around at the usual. Half naked girls bagging drugs, niggas cleaning and reloading guns, playing dice and cards.

They actually looked happy even though they could pretty much go to jail at even giving moment, they sat, played cards, smoking and joking.

My head snapped in the direction I heard voices and footsteps come from a hall to the left of me.

The dude from before, and Ban with this stripper looking chick in high heels clunged to his side, smh, typical trap hoes.

I held the bag out for Ban to grab, which he did then opened it and looked inside. I guess once he saw everything was there he nod his head to the guy and he walked off.

"No hello LDot? I haven't seen you in forever." Even though he was black he was raised by Cubans so he has an accent like hes straight from Cuba. Its cute lowkey but thats besides the point.

"Wus good Ban?" My slightly southern accent yet soft voice. Dont let it fool you though, I'm just as trigger happy as any other nigga in the game maybe even more. He sent me a smile, and the guy returned with a bag about the same size as the one I gave to Ban.

The guy handed me the bag and I put the strap over my right shoulder. "Preciate it." I nod my head to the guy and he returns the gesture. "See ya soon Ban."

"Alright LDot." I go out the door and make my way back to my car, 30 minutes and I'll be pulling into the garage of my condo building.

Like I predicted, I was now parking and then locking my car as I took the elevator up to the 8th floor. The moment I unlock my door I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, I just really enjoy being in the privacy of my own home, even if I'm alone.