Chapter 1

My ass don't own Total Drama Island or anything else that might be shown. Now let's start this story with my dude, Light! Oh! You're a few inches taller than Cody with the heels, while Light is as tall as Geoff. And I'm going to be using her, for you guys for now, because they don't know you are a guy.

“And here come the last two! (M/n) and Light!” Chris announced the last contestants, who were still on the boat. ‘Holy bologna...she’s adorable!’ Owen thought as a (h/c)ette walk off the boat with a pink haired male following. The other male contestants just stare at the beauty in shock that someone like ‘her’ was even possible.

“(M/n)! Light! It's nice to have the two of you here! Especially you, (M/n), since we choose you base on your looks also,” Chris greeted them, while the rest of the campers look at them in a daze

“(M/n)! Light! It's nice to have the two of you here! Especially you, (M/n), since we choose you base on your looks also,” Chris greeted them, while the rest of the campers look at them in a daze...well at Chris in shock that he would say something like that to a beautiful ‘girl’.

“I'm surprised that I was even picked, so even though that was rude, it's a pleasure to meet you, Chris,” the (h/c)ette spoke as ‘she’ tilt her head to the right, while the light shine down on ‘her’. “Yeah, yeah. Now, go over there with the rest of the campers,” Chris rolled his eyes with a smirk, as the (h/c)ette giggle and walk over to the teenagers.

“Yo, Chris. It’ll be a pleasure if you don't speak to (M/n) like that again,” the pinkette smile as he glare at the older male, with his golden eyes shining with malice. “Yeesh, and it'll be a pleasure, if you don't try to threaten me again. Or I can just have you leave the island, before anything should start,” Chris smirk, as he hold his hands up, while the pinkette stare at him for a few more seconds, before walking over to the (h/c)ette and stood behind ‘her’.

“Why, hello gorgeous,” Duncan wink at the (h/c)ette, who giggle a bit, before being pulled behind pinkette, who glare at the troublemaker. “How about, why don't you not bother h-” Light growled, before getting interrupted by the one, he was trying to protect. “Light! You know what Mother said about being rude to others! Beside, he was only greeting me,” (M/n) pouted as ‘she’ push ‘her’ brother away from the other male. “Tch. Well, Father said to protect you! And I'm not going to let some unknown males get near you!” the pinkette wrapped his arms around the ‘girl’s  waist, while glaring at Duncan, who only smirk.

 “Before you guys start fighting each other, we need a group photo for the promos. So everyone, at the end of the docks,” Chris announced, as everyone follow the order and walk to the end of the dock. Chris, then, somehow jump onto the boat, that (M/n) and Light were on with a camera.

“Okay, 1...2...3..oops!” the older man counted down, and took the photo, causing the teenagers to frown. “Okay, forgot the lens cap! Okay hold that pose..1...2. Oh! Oh, wait, card full, hang on,” Chris continue to smile, waiting for something bad to happen to the campers.

“Come on, man. My face is about to freeze,” LeShawna frown, speaking up for everyone at that moment. “Not only that, but I'm losing feelings in my legs,” (M/n) spoke up from ‘her’ spot next to Izzy, unknowingly causing the boys to look at ‘her’ pose, which consists of the (h/c)ette sitting on the ground, with one leg against ‘her’ chest, while the other straight on the ground. “Stop staring at (N/n)’s legs!” Light snapped from behind Eva, causing the said girl to growled in annoyance.

“Got it! Okay. Everyone say, Wawanakwa!”

“Wawanakwa!” Everyone spoke, before shouting in surprise as the dock broke from underneath them, sending them into the water, just as Chris took the pictures of them halfway drowning.

“Woah! Hahaha! I should had knew,” (M/n) quickly swam to shore, with everyone following, before becoming the first one out of the water. The (h/c)ette was obvious to the fact that the males were blushing, as they watch as droplets of water ran down ‘her’ legs, in such a sultry fashion.

“Okay, guys. Dry off and meet at the campfire pit at ten,” Chris said as he look at the photos, no one, not even the cameras notice Chris takes some pictures of (M/n) ringing ‘her’ shirt, revealing ‘her’ smooth stomach, before Light walked over to the (h/c)ette and cover ‘her’ with a huge towel.

Few minutes later

“This is camp Wawanakwa, your home for the next eight weeks. The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates and probably, maybe even your friends, you dig,” Chris explain as the teenagers glance at each other. “The camper, who manages to stay on Total Drama Island, the longest, will win 100,000 dollars!”

“Excuse me. What's the sleeping arrangements be, because I like to request a bunk under her,” Duncan point at Heather, but glance at (M/n), who was laughing at the jokes, the pinkette was telling. “They’re not co-ed, are they?” Heather asked, after her eyes widen in shock from Duncan’s request. “No. Girls get one side of each cabin and dudes get the other,” Chris answered, just as Lindsay raise her hand to asked about herself getting a cabin with a lake view.

Before Chris could say anything, (M/n) stood up from ‘her’ stump and knelt down in front of Lindsay, while taking her hands in ‘her’ own. “Lindsay...sweetheart, how are we going to see how pretty you are, if you go to a different cabin? We want to be able to see your beauty, so how about you stay in the cabins with us?”

The blond could only nod, before telling Chris to forget about it, after she process what the (h/c)ette had said.

“Here's the deal, we're going to spit you into two teams. Whoever name is called out, go stand over there,” Chris announced as he look at a piece of paper in his hand. “Gwen, Trent, Heather, Cody, Lindsay, Beth, Katie, Owen, LeShawna, Justin, Noah, and Light. From this moment on, you guys are known as,” Chris threw a flag at them, revealing their symbol. “The Screaming Gophers!”

Owen laugh in excitement, while Light fell onto his knees in shock that he won't be with his sibling. “I-impossible...how can I protect (M/n) now?” the golden eyes male question himself, just as Katie look at her best friend. “What about Sadie?”

“The rest you, over here. Geoff, Bridgette, Dj, Tyler, Sadie, Izzy, Courtney, Ezekiel, Duncan, Eva, Harold, and (M/n). Move, move move!”

“But Katie a gopher! I got to be a gopher!” Sadie cried out, before Courtney tried to comfort her, helping the girl over to the new team, just as the two friends called out to each other.

“You guys are officially known as the Killer Bass!” Chris spoke as he toss them a red flag with a bass on it. Harold comment on how awesome it is, while the (h/c)ette place a finger on ‘her’ glossy lips. “Light must be having a fit about us, not being on the same team now...he'll be fine,” (M/n) muttered under ‘her’ breath.

Chris then explain about the other things on the island, before showing the campers, their cabin.

“Woah, woah, woah, Sweetheart, I think you're on the wrong side, but I don't really mind if you want to stay,” Duncan spoke, when he realized that (M/n) was inside, packing ‘her’ clothes. “Hmm? What do you mean I'm on the wrong side?” the (h/c)ette question the male, before his eyes widen in realization at what the male mean. “Oh! I think you're mistaken, I'm a guy.”

With those words, the males in the cabin, froze, fell, and/or drop whatever they had in their hand.

“Woah...you're not kidding are you?” Geoff was the one to asked, with a smile on his face. “No, would you like proof?” the Crossdresser tilt his head, as he sat down on one of the beds, crossing his legs. Before anyone could say anything, a loud scream pierced the area, causing everyone to stand up and run to the source.

Yep...I'm sorry...I just can't help but make another story...I'll try to update the others....