Here We Go

You guys get back to the apartment and you set your stuff down.

Ethan: Y/n, you can have my bedroom. I'll sleep with Gray.

You: Thank you.

Ethan walks her to his room to set your stuff down. You set your stuff down and turn around to give Ethan a big hug.

Ethan: Haha, what's the for?

You: I'm just so happy to here.

Ethan: Aww, I am too.

Ethan squeezes you tight and kisses your head.

Ethan: Good night, y/n.

You: Good night, E.

Ethan walks out of the room and you get in his bed. It smells like him. You sleep happily and peacefully that night. The next morning, you wake up smiling. You are really craving a coffee though. You get out of bed and head out into the kitchen. You order an uber to bring you your coffee. Ethan walks into the kitchen and smiles at you.

Ethan: Good morning.

You: Morning Ethan.

Ethan: I know Gray and I said that we would take you out and venturing today, but Grayson woke up sick. However, I still would still love to take you adventuring today. I hope you would enjoy it with just you and I.

You: Oh no, I hope he feels better.

Ethan: yeah, me too. He is okay, just not feeling up to doing anything today and he needs to rest.

You: Well, I would still love to go adventuring with you, Ethan!

Ethan: Yay! Get ready, we will be leaving in a few.

Ethan goes to get ready, while you drink your coffee that just arrived. After you drink your coffee you decide to get ready. Do you wear blue jeans with a blue sweatshirt with the word beautiful on it. You put on white Toms. You put your hair up in a ponytail and apply a little bit of makeup. After you are ready, you head out and Ethan is there waiting for you.

Ethan: Ready?

You: Ready.

Ethan: Alright, let's go.

Ethan opens the door for you and smiles at you as you walk out. You guys get into his car and he starts to drive.

To be continued.....

Sorry it was such a short chapter today!! Tomorrow will be an extra long one!