I Love You

You came downstairs and saw your aunt Casie with a guy at the front door.

You: Ethan? What are you doing here?

Ethan: Y/n! I know I don't deserve this, but I need to talk to you.

Aunt Casie: I'm going to give you guys some space. I'll be in the kitchen.

You: Here Ethan, you can come to my room.

You take Ethan into your bedroom and you guys sit on your bed and talk.

You: When did you get here?!

Ethan: Literally like 30 minutes ago. I tried to catch you at the airport, but you had already left so I bought a ticket and came out here to see you and talk to you.

You: You did all of that just to talk to me in person??

Ethan: Yes, and it was so worth it.

Ethan smiles at you. You slightly smile back.

You: But what about Meredith? I saw you guys in the coffee shop this morning.

Ethan: I listened to what she had to say and I know she's not the one for me. I've always known that. To be honest, I only went out with her because....

You: Because why?

Ethan looks at you and takes a deep breath.

Ethan: Because I thought it would distract me from how crazy I am about you. I'm crazy about you, y/n. I-I love you.

You smile really big and your eyes light up. You start to blush as you feel the butterflies in your stomach.

You: I love you too, Ethan.

Ethan looks at you and smiles. You hear aunt Casie from outside your bedroom door.

Aunt Casie: Oh, just kiss her already!!

You and E laugh. He grabs your face with his hands and softly but passionately kisses your lips.

Your POV; Wow. This feeling is amazing. The feeling of his hands holding my face. The feeling of his soft lips on mine. The feeling of chills and goosebumps rising all over my body. This is it. I am in love. I am in love with Ethan Dolan.

Ethan's POV; This is unlike any other feeling I've ever had....she is different.  She makes me happy and the feeling I have when kissing her is literal fireworks. I am in love. I am in love with y/n.

After the kiss, you guys touch noses as you smile at each other.

You: So what now?

Ethan: I don't know, but I do know that I don't want to be away from you and I want to start something with you. Something real. I'm done being scared.

You smile at Ethan.

You: I want that too, but how? We live hours apart from each other.

Ethan: Right now we do...

You: What are you saying?

Ethan: I'm saying, come to LA! We loved having you around and I could tell you enjoyed it there!

You: Ethan. I don't know. What would I even do in LA?

Ethan: Dance. You are such an amazing dancer and there are so many great opportunities in Los Angeles for that sort of stuff. Please?

You: As much as I'd love that, what would I do when I get there? I wouldn't have a career, I wouldn't have an apartment, I don't know anyone there except you and Gray.

Ethan: I can help you find something to do to rise up your dancing dream, and Gray and I could introduce you to people, and you can stay with us until you get your own apartment there. I know it all sounds crazy and you don't have to decide now. But at least think about it, okay?

You: Okay, I'll think about it.

Ethan: Yay.

He smiles and kisses you again. Your aunt Casie walks in.

Aunt Casie: Ethan, you are more than welcome to stay here as long as you need.

Ethan: Thank you very much.

Aunt Casie smiles and walks out.

You look at Ethan and smile.

You: So do you like romantic movies and brownies? Cause looks like you're stuck with me for a while.

Ethan: You know what I'd like even more?

You: What?

Ethan smiles and kisses you. You guys lay in your bed kissing.

Your POV; Man, I really love Ethan and I love dancing. I also love LA. But it would be a whole new thing and a fresh start which is kind of scary. I'll be leaving aunt Casie and Jack and my old dance crew. I just don't know....

To be continued.....