-1-

Y/n was born in the 3 of August (augustd) XXXX, basically she's (age) years old,born in a middle class family, she have one sister . She major in managemnt and had a stable life until one day everything changed but....

(I'll get to that later on.) ^-^
♡♡♡

She always had big,high hopes, in her spare time she likes to write songs not usual songs but like rap songs that talk about what she was going through her experiences, life, hopes and dreams, fights , friends, everything... she wants to make it to the music industry and be able to share her life with people and to be able to make good music. She wants to work in Korea cause she appreciate the fact that they are hard working talented people. Later on she applied for a manager post in so many foreign music companies such as jyp, yje, sm...but never got an answer.
recently she applied for a manager job in big hit entertainment she tried it because it's a small company and miraculously she got in though she doesn't speak fluent Korean, and only knew basic words such as greetings but compensated for it by speaking English, French, Arabic and a little bit of Spanish. Studying management have also taught her to make tight schedules and stick to them. that's how she made it.