-19-

As days have passed , both yoongi and y/n felt depressed.
Y/n stopped eating and became isolated from her friends, she kept working but instead of going home she went clubbing every night and she came home drunk.
Acting like that made mark truly worried about her. He tried talking to her, giving her some sense but she kept mumbling about hurting suga, and him hating her.

Becoming thinner than a stick, and while working, y/n felt that the world is getting darker by the second, every movement she made hurt.
Until she fainted, her co-worker rushed her to the hospital.
-------------------------- --------------------
Later that day, Mark came to visit her after.
-Mark: how could you do this to yourself. I can't believe how stupid you are?? The doctor said that you are suffering from extreme exhaustion, and that your body is weak, you can't keep doing this to yourself.
-y/n: I know, and am sorry. I feel horrible for troubling you.
Am so sorry.
-Mark: you don't have to apologize to me. Just let's try to fix this together. Instead of drinking away you sorrows you should talk to me more.
-y/n: an so sorry, I promise that I'll try.
-Mark: well now you need to rest, I'll swing by the house to bring you some clothes. You're going to be discharged in a couple of days. Till then you need to get better.
-y/n: okay thanks a lot Mark I owe you.
------------------------------------------------------------
Couple of days later.

Y/n is finally home.

-Mark: let's get you to your room, you should get some rest while I cook us lunch.
-y/n: can I stay with you, I don't want to be alone.
-mark:mmm, but you stay still and let me do the work.
Y/n nodded and went with Mark to the kitchen.

While eating lunch, Mark was wondering if he should tell her about the job he found her.
He was debating if she was ready for it or not.
-Mark: so y/n, did you think about selling the songs??
-y/n: I, I don't know yet, I guess I need the money. I can't stay here for ever, I have to move out ASAP, I keep interfering with your life and I feel bad for it.so yeah, tell your manager am in.
-Mark: you can stay as long as you want to. I like your company. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Plus I was going to offer you a new job.
The company I work for is actually looking for people like you.
-y/n: really?? People like me?? Can you explain.?
-Mark: they are recruiting new idols for new female groups and I thought since you have the looks, you also can write songs and I think you have quite an amazing voice, you can make it in.
-y/n: I have an amazing voice?? When did you ever hear me sing??
-Mark: I live with you idiot, I heard singing while cooking and also while showering.
-y/n: you're saying I can be an idol?
-Mark: if you can make it through the audition, you can be a trainee, than one day you'll make your debut.
I promise that I'll help you through it.
You won't be alone.
-y/n: when is the audition??
-Mark: on June 13, that's 10 days from now. It should be enough for you to learn some basic dance steps for the audition.
-y/n: dance??? I can't dance, I never danced before. Since you said you'll help me. Can you help me in this thing please.
-Mark: yes I will l, but now finish your food and get some rest. We can start in two days after I'll get back from my trip.

At night.
Y/n was thinking if she could be an idol she'llget all her time scheduled so no time for thinking of yoongi or longing to the past. She can finally move on. She won't even have to see him or be with him in the same place.
Both of them will get the time to forget.