-7-

Y/n's POV
Ah they are so handsome I thought to myslef!!!!!!

I was just sitting in the dance floor while looking at them dancing. I was staring at them the entire time I didn't even hear when the door opened and the manager got in, I was only brought back to reality when a hand waved in front of my face, it was the manager's hand, he looked at me and says.
-manager: let's hope girls will have the same reaction towards them as you did. And he smirked.

I just felt like melting there, I was blushing so hard, as he continued
-manager: remember your job y/n, don't let yourself get dragged by your emotions you're a manager and their survival depends on you, c'mon now follow me we're going to make the schedule for my team for the next week.
I nodded in agreement and followed him out of the room.
We got into his office, sat at his desk and started mumbling somethings about planning, while he was talking I was thinking of how to get my team more fans before their debut.
The manager looked at me and said:
-manager:are you alright y/n??
I nodded.he smiled and pointed to a chair next to him.
I sat next to him and thought about asking him something.

-y/n:if I can get the boys a photoshoot in vogue magazine will you agree to that??.
-manager: yeah of course I would but it's really hard to get a kpop group a photoshoot before their debut.
-y/n: I'll take care of that, I have a plan.
He went back to his work leaving me alone so I decided to text Mark
-y/n: hi Mark how is it going???
-mark: hi y/n am fine thank you how about you??would you like to meet this afternoon??
-y/n: yeah of course but I have something to ask you first, didn't your band get a photoshoot for vogue magazine last month???.
-Mark:yeah right why???
-y/n: is there anyway I can get my band to do the same as your band??.
-Mark: I can call a friend of mine, he is a photographer at vogue's, he'll also owns me one, let me get to him and I'll tell you everything later today.
-y/n:thank you so much you're a life savior.
-mark: now you own me, so you're going to treat me later.
-y/n:yeah definitely,well I need to go see you soon.
I hang up and hoped for the best.
I looked at the manager and said
-y/n:can I plan for like a shared concert for both our teams????
-manager: why didn't I think of that that would be so great.why don't you take care of that, and we can perform next week???
-y/n:I wont let you down boss.

I got up and and started to think about how can I organize my first event. Maybe I can't handle this yet maybe I need more training.
I went to the boys practice room they still there but now laying in the floor breathing heavily.
I pulled of my courage and acted as a manager
-y/n: nice job everyone you can take the rest of the day off, by the way I was trying to plan a shared concert with the dancing team cause I want you to be more known before your debut, is that okay???
-rapmonster: isn't the other team like professional dancer's ,like we're average so it's going to be a social suicide.
-y/n: don't worry I'll take care of that, they'll teach you.
-suga:why would we listen to you??
-y/n: am trying to get you some popularity before your debut, if you don't want it I'll cancel everything I don't really care.
Suga just smirked and went to a corner and slept.

Still have an hour before I could go home, I think that am going to dismiss myself and go home to get a shower and change clothes before Mark comes.
So I went to the manager's office,
-y/n: sir I kind of need to go now so I can schedule the photoshoot.
-manager: well in that case you can go please inform me of your progress.

I nodded bowed and left, in my way to the bus station , I saw my team walking in front of me with their masks on, I tried not to go near them and just watch them from a distance, but one of them turned and waved at me.
It was jungook
-Jeon: noona!!! What are you doing here???
-y/n: am going home I have an important meeting afterwards.
-jeon: are you taking the bus??
-y/n: yeah
-jeon:can we come along???, I mean take the bus together it's on our way home.
-suga: can't you see she doesn't want us to come along with her just leave it kid.
I just stared at him in desblief, I turned to face jungook and smiled
-y/n: I would love that kookie, let's take the bus together.
Jungook just chuckles but suga as usual with no emotions.

We were at the bus station, waiting patiently for it to come, it's running a little bit late. I started to stamp my feet on the ground due to the stress, they just looked at me with big eyes.
-suga: that bad!!!!

I just ignored him, finally the bus is here, I jumped in and took a seat next to the window.
The boys just went to find seats, jimin and jeonguk sat together, rapmosnter and jin, v and jhope, the only one left was suga and there was a seat next to me but he just chose to stand up the whole ride.
It made me question myslef do I smell??am I ugly??? But who cares eventually it's only suga and it's so typical of him

I arrived at my stop, went down and waved goodbye to the boys.
I ran to my appartment took a shower, changed into some comfy clothes, I just wore some ripped black jeans with white shirt and some red and white air Jordan sneakers. It's already noon and am waiting for Mark to come.

Fifteen minutes later my phone rang and it was him.
-Mark: hello,y/n are you ready???
-y/n: yeah i'am.
-mark:so come down am already in front of your building.
-y/n: okay just a minute.
I grabbed my keys and flew out the appartement down the stairs, already in front of him in just seconds.
I went up in his car and greeted him.
-y/n:hi Mark.
-Mark: how are you y/n??
-y/n: am good, so did you ask about that photoshoot??
-mark: yeah I did and I have some great news but let me tell you that while having a coffee, okay??
I nodded.