-9-

Y/n'n POV
We we're in mark's car, he pulled away from the kiss.
I just stood there in disbelief
What happened??
How am I suppose to react to this???
-mark:please say something anything, I really do like you.
Me being shocked I kept staring at him
-mark: could you please say anything, it doesn't have to be about this just anything.
-y/n:mm..... I need to think.
-mark:okay.take your time I'll wait.
He went back to driving. Minutes later I was in front of my building.
I opened the door said thanks and leaves in a hurry . I was afraid that he'll attempt something else.
I need to think.
What to do????

Alarm went on signalling it's time for me to get up. It's 6 am and I need to get ready for work.
I did my morning routine, I remembered that Mark will be here soon and I don't want it to be awkward so I needed to text him before he gets here.
I took my cup of coffee and went to the balcony.as I was texting I saw mark's car pulling off in front of my building.
I run inside closed the door and just glinced from the glass door to him.
Suddenly my phone rang it was him.
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
-mark:good morning y/n, how are you?? Are you ready to go??
-y/n:actually I was planning to call you about that could I please go alone to work these days.
-mark:oh, it's okay. Hope it won't get weird between us.
-y/n:no I just need to get my thoughts together do I can figure out my feelings. It's nothing I'll call you tomorrow okay??.
-mark:yeah okay, have a good day.

Offff that was hard to do, shit I need to go to the bus station.

In front of the work place, I saw the boys getting in.
They looked at me and greeted me I did the same.
-junkokie: oh noona, did you take the bus here??
-y/n:yeah I did how about you guys??
-junkokie: jin hyun picked us up today with his parents car.
-suga: problem in paradise y/n??
-y/n: what???
-suga: Mark used to drop you here everyday, but today you took the bus, did you guys break up??
I just stared at him, am confused. Was he watching me, I need to answer him.
-y/n: we're just freinds. And how did you know that he drops me off everyday, I usually come here after you. Are you stalking me???
He just got into the building and ignored me.
Oh guess he doesn't want to talk.
What a weirdo.
I hugged jeonguk and went inside the building.

I'm the practice room.

-y/n: you guys have a photo shoot tomorrow morning at vogue' magazine building. The manager and me will personally take you there from home and you'll have the rest of the day off too as a reward.
They clapped happily.
Glad they like the idea.
I went to the manager's office.
-y/n:good morning sir,  I have good news
-manager:good morning y/n, please tell me
-y/n: I managed to get a date for the photo shoot and it's going to be tomorrow morning. I also called a stylist to go with us and they boys will get an interview afterwards to talk about themselves.
-manager: good work but I can't go with you tomorrow. You'll have to go alone. Can you drive?
-y/n:yeah. I said confused
-manager: I'll give the car and you pick up the boys and stick to the plan okay??
-y/n:yeah okay sir.

The rest of the day went quiet I went home in the bus accompanied by the boys.