-3-

Y/n pov
7am, my alarm went off, I was so tired but I had to get out of bed and begin with my morning routine, I took a shower , warn something, did a little bit of make-up as I personally hated it and then I went to the kitchen to get something to eat than I remembered I never shopped I had nothing in the house to eat.
I want to my bedroom grabbed my bag and was about to get out when the house phone started to ring, I picked up
-y/n: hello, it's y/n who is this???
-????: hi y/n, up already well it's Mark the house owner I was wandering if you wanted to grab a coffee with me.
-y/n: yeah if course, could you tell me where to meet you.I'll just Google it up and get there??
-mark:hhh,funny the coffee shop is just down the building so just come down when you're ready I'll be waiting.
-y/n: I'll be there right away.
I hang up.
I took my keys,some money cause I needed to get somethings and left the appartement.
As I reached the first floor the smell of newly granted coffee beans made me crazy I was so hungry, as I reached the coffee shop I could see Mark sitting in a table next to the window I waved at him and he just smiled.
-y/n:Good morning Mark, I said.
-mark:good morning y/n, have a seat.
-y/n:thank you.
-mark:you must be starving, am quite sure you didn't find food in the house.
-y/n: yeah I didn't go shopping yet I need to find the grocery store first.
-mark:well let's have breakfast first then I'll show around.
-y/n:oh thank you you're so kind.
-mark:you're welcome.
I ordered a lot of food as i was starving to death mark just kept looking at me like I was some kind of monster, maybe l'am, I mean I ordered a lot for a girl like me.
-mark: you sure have a big appetite for a small girl.
-y/n: sorry I haven't eaten anything for the past 24hours.
After a while I felt full, Mark just laughed as I left half of everything I ordered.
-mark:well let's begin our exploration, then.
He took me by the hand and was leading me out of the coffee shop
-y/n: aren't we going to pay??.
-mark:just be quite y/n, you'll get us caught.
-y/n: what???
-mark:now run before they know we're gone.
-y/n: no we can't do that.I was struggling to get my hands free from his gripp but he was too strong.
-mark: c'mon now follow me and be quite.
He run out of the coffee and kept running while dragging me behind him till we stood away from the coffee then he let go if my hand.
-y/n: what was that for??,we need to go back , I can't accept this am going back. I was scared I can't risk my new job and life for this.
He started laughing out of nowhere
-mark: relax, nothing bad will happen, it was a joke.
-y/n:what a joke???.how so???
-mark:I own that coffee shop so I don't have to pay for anything.
-y/n:why didn't you say something I nearly died of fear.
-Mark: am sorry I was joking, so tell me now what do you need??
-y/n:????
-mark:am talking about the house, what is missing so we can go get it.
-y/n: just some food and cleaning products. And also I need to get a new phone.
-mark:ok then let's go.
We went grocery shopping, I've bought cereals, snacks,tea,chocolate
-mark: I have an extra phone I can give it to you, so you don't need to buy a new one.
-y/n: really?
-mark:yeah,you can have it.
-y/n: oh thank you.
I was hooping up and down like a child which made Mark chuckle at my reaction
-mark:cute😊😊😊😊.so y/n where are you from??
-y/n: am from north Africa.
-mark:intersting, so what brought here, half the way around the globe??
-y/n:I got a job in bighit entertainment as a kpop group manager.
-mark:intersting, I myself am in the music industry.
-y/n:so what do you do??
-Mark:you'll find out soon enough.
He really meant soon enough, we were followed by a crowd of girls calling his name.
-mark: let's hurry up would you?
I just nodded and kept following him.
He got me home and left as soon as a black van parked outside our building.I didn't even get the chance to thank him for everything.
When I got up the appartement, I grabbed my new phone and dialled my parent's number.
-y/n:mum???
-parents:y/n hi baby we missed you so much, you called just in time we're all here for dinner and you're on speaker.
-y/n:hi everyone, I missed you guys so much,well I've just done some shopping and am super tired, still have to go tomorrow morning to my new work place.
-parents:oh good,well call us if you need anything baby, and remember we love you.
-y/n:I love you too, good night.
-parents:bye take care.
I hang up and went to the kitchen to put all the grocery away.I also have to unpack.
So tired!!!!!!!😢😢😢😢.
In the evening I decided to Google my new place of work and find a way to get there.I found it and I need to get the bus, it's only three stations away its not that far I think.
I need to get there by 10 am and I need my beauty sleep.
How about I eat something and get to bed early today.enough thinking I just got up and boiled an egg then brushed my teeth took off my make-up got into my pjs and went to bed.
Good night all and went to sleep.