-13-

Y/n's POV
When we got home I called my parents I miss them.
I've spend around 15 minutes talking to them. When I was done I went to my room I need some sleep the boys have to attend a variety show at noon and I need to double my efforts in order to help them.

I'm planning on calling some magazines and tv channels and try to make the boys attend.
Good night

-Next morning-
6 am I got up took a shower and went to the kitchen inorder to prepare food for the boys.
I put everything on the table cover it and wrote a note.
"Here is some food, hope you like it rest well, I'll be back by 6 to get drive you, have a nice day".

And then I just left, without even taking a bite. I didn't feel like it. the pressure was too high and I needed to get my job done and promote their first album.

I got in the office it's already 7:30 am and am alone in the office.
I got my phone and started dialing phone numbers of some tv/radio channels in order to get the boys the attention they need.

1 out of 5 agreed to have them. Am not giving up yet. I want them to shine and amaze the industry.
I got them an interview at a local radio station for tomorrow at 12 a.m..
I also decided to dial some stations in other regions outside of Seoul.
And till now I got one in daegu on the day after at 7 a.m..

Not bad but I need more and it's hard to convince big channels to have them since they are rookies coming from a small company.

2 radio interviews not bad.
Am going to call some others and maybe some magazines too.
Just like that I didn't notice the time and luckily my alarm went on signaling it's already 5:30 pm and I need to get the boys.

-hey, are you guys ready to go?.
-yeah, the leader said and I just smiled at him.
-then let's go.

15 minutes and we're already there, I parked and got the staff the boys will need from the trunk; Outfits, make-up,...
Too heavy for me to handle all alone.
Jin was kind enough to hurry and help ,all the boys came and held their own clothing I just drugged the huge make-up suitcase. Easy task.

As soon we went in I got them to change and get ready. Soon enough everyone was in front of me as I handed each one of them a script for the interview.
-try not to go off topic, promote well and give people good impressions about you, this will make or break you and we need this to work so do your best.
They nodded and sat in different places reviewing their scripts.

As soon as the interview began I was watching them carefully like a hawk.
It went smoothly, no errors though jin made some dad jokes but it went unnoticed.

Ouuff what a relief.

On our way out I promised the boys to treat them to dinner and they could choose anything they want so they went for Korean beef.

Now I have to get them back home and get my ass to work.
Already 9 p.m. and am still trying to get them anything that can help but invain.
Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was Mark.
-hi Mark how are you??
-am fine, so how was your day?
-so far so good and you?
-yeah same here, hmmm, would you like to grab a coffee??
-yeah I would love to, where?
-same as always I'll see you soon.

At the coffee shop we just talked and talked till midnight I told him everything I did and he even helped me by giving some numbers that he had took out of his manager's phone for me.

I thanked him and went to the dorm to find most of the guys sleeping.
In the living room, I found suga and rap monster on the couch sleeping.
I woke them up gently.
-Why are you sleeping here?
-we've been waiting for you to get back ,we're worried.
-oh that's okay I was working. Thank you, go to your beds now and rest well.
Rap monster got up followed by suga.
I heard rap monster's door shot, then yoongi came back to me holding something.
-I noticed you haven't eaten today will you eat something??
-I don't feel like it but thank you for your concern.I said as I passed him by until I felt his grip on my wrist
-am not letting you go till I see you eat.he said with a high voice that brought shivers down my spine. He never talked to me yet he was yelling at me now and that makes me scared.

-okay .I grabbed the plate off of his hand and took a bite.
-more. He instructed.
I took another bite.
-not enough eat or I will feed you.
I added another one but my stomach started getting upset. I felt like vomiting.
I put my hand In front of my mouth and ran to the bathroom where I throwed everything up.
He came and sat behind me holding my hair with one hand and stroking my back with the other.

I looked at him with teary eyes before walking to the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth.
-are you okay??he said while standing behind me.
-yeah thank you so much. Please don't tell anyone.
-okay I promise.
-Go to bed now and rest I'll see you tomorrow.
He went to his bedroom and I went to mine. I can't handle stress, as a result I can't eat and I can't keep food inside my stomach.

I couldn't sleep that night like I used to . I kept getting up every now and then.
Till my door opened ,next thing I saw a figure standing next to my bed just looking at me. I closed my eyes pretending to be deep asleep.
It was yoongi he just came to my room to check on me.
He touched my forehead and left as he made sure I had no fever.

He's not that bad after all..