-16-

My day started earlier then usual.
I got up at 5am I cooked food for the boys and left, I headed to the office first then I decided to call Mark for help.

-Naboseyo, how are you??
-good morning,y/n, am fine is there a problem??
-am sorry to call this early but I need your help
-what's going on are you okay??
-I need to find a new job, am being threatned in this one can you help??
-I don't know let me see what I can do?
-okay thank you. Will I see you today?
-we can meet at the coffee shop an heading there anyway. See you in an hour okay??
-okay.

Let me head to the coffee shop as I had nothing to eat.

------------------------ ----------------------

An hour later, he came in smiling.
As he sat down I was wondering about that smile of his.
-you're happy, what's going on??
-I have good news. I found you a job and you're can start tommorow if you want.
-chincha?
-yeah, you can work here if you want and I'll pay you as much as your current job.
-oh thank you so much, am also leaving the dorm.
-the renter of your old apartment is getting out on the end of the week so you can move in. And if you want you can stay with me till then.
-okay. thank you much. I don't know what I will do without you.
--------------------- ------------------
Back at the office, I wrote my resignation letter and left it in the desk. I took all my belongings and went to the dorm.

After preparing my suitcases I called Mark on the phone, he said he'll pick me up in half an hour.
I took my suitcases to the living room And sat down on the sofa waiting.

The boys came and sat beside me. All their attention was on me and I was getting uncomfortable. I hate goodbyes.
-where are you going?? Jin asked.
-yeah y/n, you're not leaving us are you??jimin said.
-I,...,I,..... I'am leaving.
-what???why???.they said in unison.
-I got another job.

That's when I was being dragged to my room.
-what do you want?
-we need to talk
-where are planning to go and why are you leaving us?
-this is for your own good, am leaving to get you a better future.
The CEO thinks that am not doing a good job and if I continue failing he's going to disband you and if I leave he'll get you a better manager.
-we don't want a better manager, we want you, I want you.
-am sorry, it's for the best.
-and where are you staying?
-with Mark.
-what about work?
-waitress at the coffee shop down the street.
-will I see you again??
-I can't promise you anything. For now all I know is that getting away from you is the best thing that can maybe help you....
I was cut off with the feeling of soft lips on mine. I was shocked and I didn't make a move.
Maybe I was dreaming this can't be happening. Should I kiss him back or not. I should I think I like him.
So I kissed him back. It felt right.

A few seconds later, we pulled of gasping for air.
-does that mean that you like me?? Suga asked.
-I do.
-can we be together????