-12-

Y/n's POV
10 minutes after.~~~
I arrived to the shop, Mark was already there.
-y/n: thanks for coming
-mark:no problem I was in the neighborhood already.
-y/n: let's start shopping.

20 minutes later, I was standing in front of the cashier ready to pay.
I got everything we needed juice water noodles ham.....

-5 big bags of groceries, you can't take them alone. Isn't anyone coming to help you??Mark said.
-no, I don't think so.can you help.I pouted with pleading eyes.
He laughed and grabbed three bags and walked of the store. I grabbed the rest and went behind him.

While walking down the street I saw a figure running towards us. As it approached it turned out to be suga.

Silently without looking at me he took the bags of my hands and lead the way home.
He stopped at some point looking at me walking next to Mark.

That was weird.

At the front door, I thanked Mark and invited him to stay with us for dinner.

We were in the living room all the boys were there talking to mark about the debut except Jin who's cooking and suga sleeping of course.

Half an hour later the dinner was set, we sat around the table. Suga was sleeping but all of us gathered for dinner.

I took an empty plate and loaded it with food, stood up and walked to his room.
I knocked and stood for a while before hearing him yawn.
He opened the door and saw the plate in my hand.
He took it and closed the door.
Oh mean boy!!!!!!!

I regreted it immediately, and went back to the table with a frown on my face.
The boys noticed and the mood went quiet until I spoke,
-you should rest well tonight. So if you finished go rest I'll take care of everything.
the boys nodded and some of them left the room. Namjoon, jin, Mark and me were left behind.
Mark attention was on me I felt his eyes all over me. I finished quick and invited him to the coffee downstairs.

-Did he upset you??he asked.
-He's just rude to me for no reason.I said.
-what did he do??
-he took the plate and slammed the door in my face.but who cares about him I'll just let it slip away this time.
-oh, so why are we here??
-I just wanted to give them free space to relax. Are you coming tomorrow?
-I don't know yet. Need to check my schedule first.
-oh that's okay.
-I got to leave before my manager notices my absence.
-yeah you're right and I should get back to see the boys.see you soon.

We walked out the shop each one of us took the opposite direction and went on our separate ways.

Up in the house,  it was quiet all the boys are in their rooms, the dining room was clean but once I got to the kitchen, I almost yelled, it's so messy dishes everywhere, leftovers on the counter.

Oh my God help me.I said before beginning the cleaning.

It took me a whole hour, it's already 11pm and I still have somethings to do.

I went to my room, took my phone, sat an alarm , took my notebook and started writing things that I should be checking :outfits, Mics, stage, lights, make-up artists ,security, merch,....

Took my clothes and went to the shower then off to bed
---------------- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------
6 am, stressed out I felt like venting it through sports, wore my clothes and went out for a run.
It's early it's still dark.
Went to the park and started running like crazy till am out of breath.

The sun is in its way up, it's becoming brighter I need to go home and prepare breakfast for them before leaving to work.

Minutes later am home, walking to the shower but before turning the knob the door swang open and yoongi walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, revealing his skin. I just looked at him and then diverted my look away.
-good morning,I said while looking to the window, will you wear some clothes please??
He laughed and left.
I went in took care of my things and went to the kitchen. Let's prepare some pancakes I bet they like it.
15 minutes later I prepared breakfast sat the table and went out to wake them up one by one.

Namjoon was first as soon I knocked at his door he got up and opened.
Jin was in the bathroom, jhope was in suga's room, jimin and v slept in the same room yesterday I didn't even notice that. I woke them up and went to jungkook who I couldn't find in his room or in any other room.

I started to panick and went through my phone calling him, as soon he answers he starts to apologize saying that he came to me and couldn't find me he went out for a walk because he was stressed.

Everyone was in the kitchen, eating breakfast while talking and joking.
I could catch yoongi's eyes glaring at me and him smirking.

I got up...
I need to leave at 10 and get back before 4 pm to pick them up.

-I'll be back before 4, we need to go through dance rehearsals and sound check, outfits.
I'll bring you food when I get back so there is no need to cook and rest well.

At the stage I took my checklist and went through every single detail.
Everything is ready and it's already 3 I need to get going and get the boys.

I opened the appartement door.
-Are you ready??? We need to go??
They came out and gathered up in the living room all looking stressed but I didn't see jungkook, when I asked they said he's in the bathroom.
I knocked and waited for him to answer.
-leave me alone, I already told you that hyun.
-jungkook what's going on??
-oh noona am sorry but I can't go.
-will you open the door please you're scaring me.
-just a second.
Then I heard vomiting sounds.
I think I know what's going on he's so stressed out.
The door opened revealing his pale face and trembling hands.
-talk to me jungkook, tell me what's wrong??
-am afraid of stages and performing in front of the public. I think I'll screw up and they'll judge me.
-no you won't you're so talented and good looking that everyone will adore you. Am sure you'll  do good on stage.
I promise you that tonight will be the best.
- do you think so??
-yeah I do I bet my job on it.
-thank you noona.
-c'mon let's go.the boys are waiting.
He just pointed behind me, when I turned I saw the boys behind me smiling.
Oh great they heard me.

-do you really think jungkook is better looking than me??jin asked.
-I can't answer you.
- why not??
I just ignored him and drove to the concert hall.
So from 4 to 5 you need to rehearse your dance on stage.than do the sound check, than dinner and outifits make-up and rest for 30 minutes before the concert begins ??? I instructed

They nodded and went on  stage.
The song began and they danced perfectly in perfect synchronization.
The staff then brought then stools to sit on to do the sound cheking. It all went smooth.

6pm already they need to eat so they won't faint on stage. I got the food from the car and called them out. They came towards me running. They haven't eaten all day.
It's already 8pm time to get them on stage.
My heart is beating and am really scared I can't imagine how they must be feeling.
The sound blasting my ears as I pushed them to the stage.people cheered for them and I already invited their parents to give them strength.
They got in formation and the concert went well. They made it.
When they came down they were laughing especially jungkook.
I loved this moment. It felt

Nice like family

I miss my family I thought when I looked at them