-6-

Y/n's POV
I fell into a heavy sleep that night and woke up by the sun brightening my room.
Good morning I said as I am yawning.
It's 6,30 am I have an hour before Mark comes to pick me up.
I got through my morning routine,and when am done it's already 7,20 my phone rang and it was Mark.
-y/n:good morning Mark.
-Mark:good morning y/n are you ready??.
-y/n: yes i'am.
-Mark :be there in five minutes bye.
He hang up and I went rushing through the appartement to get my bag ,phone ,keys as fast as I can and get out of here.
Just in time , I saw Mark parking in front of the building.
I got into the car and said hello as he just smiled and began driving away.
Few minutes later I was in front of bighit entertainment's building I was scared just thinking about my first day, getting to know people and try to get along with them.
Mark noticed that and started laughing,
-mark: you look like a child in his first day of school, what are you scared of y/n???
I gulped
-y/n: am not afraid am just not the social type so I don't think I'll be getting along with anyone
-mark: relax you'll be fine am sure you'll do great.
Y/n: hopefully no one will hate me for it.
-mark: don't worry now go it's getting late and I need to go to practise.
-y/n: sorry I'll be get going then thank you Mark.
-Mark: would you like to grab a bite at lunchtime or after work,I want you to meet my friends .
-y/n: yeah that would be great where should we meet??
-Mark: there is a small coffee shop just down the corner of your company we always meet there and even bighit stuff goes there.
-y/n: okay then see you soon.
I went out of the car and he just smiled and drive off.
I was left standing alone in front of the building's door. Am freaking out but I need to get in.
I gathered my strength and went In.
I was welcomed by a receptionist she asked for my name then called someone.few seconds later a man came to me.
-man: y/n right??? Welcome am a manager at big hit and I was assigned to welcome you
-y/n: thank you sir
-manager: call me dong suk, I was also assigned to teach you how to manage a group for a month so for now you'll be my assistant.
-y/n: no problem I can learn fast.
He smiled and said
-manager: let me introduce you to my group and the group that you'll be managing next month as they make their debut.
I nodded and followed his steps.
-manager :Good morning he said to his team that's waiting for him in the practise room.
-team:good morning sir, the CEO came and he wanted to see you. They shouted.
As soon as he heard that he went out and left me alone.
His team were dancers, oh what am I going to do!now?????????
What should I say????
They were all staring at me
-y/n:hello, I'm y/n, the new manager assistant of your group.
-team:hello y/n, welcome
All the team set up and bowed and started to introduce them selves one by one
-???:my name is Karen and I'm the team leader am also the oldest one.
-???:am Jeremy.
-???:am hyuna and am the youngest one in the team nice to meet you.
-???: am Jake.
-y/n: nice to meet you all. I said and bowed.
-Karen: where are you from y/n??
-y/n: am from north Africa, I just came to Korea like three days ago.
-Karen: come sit with us let's have a chat and get to know each other.
She patted a place on the dance floor next to her while everyone else started to sit down in a circle.
We sat and talked for what seems ages.
Suddenly I heard the sound of the manager next to me.
-manager: I see you got along already, well y/n let's go meet your team.
I just nodded and followed him to another practice room where bangtan was written on the door.

He opened the door and I saw seven gorgeously looking man dancing their hearts out.
When they heard us, they stopped and looked at us bowing and greeted us.
Bangtan:hi
Manager:hello guys this is y/n she's going To be your manager when you debut. But for now she's going To be my assistant so she can get to know the job.
-bangtan:hello y/n, we're bangtan.this is our leader namjoon....
And they started introducing themselves one by one.
My mind was blank I was literally staring at them. I couldn't say a word. They laughed when they saw me and got back to practice.

What am I going to do??? How can I act normal in front of these gorgeous looking man.
I just stood there fxxck it am doomed