-5-

Y/n's POV
After getting off of the van Mark just grabbed my hand and walked in front of me he turned once I'm a while to look at me while I was just staring blankly at him all I was thinking is that the way he acts is strange for a common person unless he isn't a normal person he's a celebrity but why would a celebrity would spend time with me and why would he be here instead of work and where is his manager.
A lot of questions popped through my head and I chose to ignore them for now and enjoy the shopping session with him.
We went to the first shop, and we agreed to have fun by choosing for one another an outfit of our choice.
Each one of us went to a section, am in the man's section right now looking for an outfit. What to choose, a casual look or a sophisticated one???
I want for a casual look after all I've never dressed a boy in my life so a casual look should be an enough start. I thought of going a little bit crazy so I chose a green pants paired it with a white polo shirt and some white Stan Smith. That looks okay I guess.
I went to find Mark and I found him hugging a pile of women clothing for me to try.
-y/n:seriously???😕😕that much ha??
-Mark: I know I went a little bit too far but I like to choose my favorite girl's outifit.
-y/n: favorite girl???😑😑 I knew you for a couple of days now and am already your favorite girl.that must be something
He didn't respond he just blushed😶😶
-y/n: alright now take this outfit and try it on and let's see how it comes out.
He nodded and proceeded to the fitting room minutes later he came out.
He turned around to give me a better look at the outfit I was so proud of myself it turned out to be okay.😆😆
Now it's your turn,he said.
I nodded and went on to try the first outfit, It was a red short dress with some black heels, I liked it simple yet elegant. I went out and showed him the dress he was all like we should take it , I ignored him and went in to try the second outfit, this time it was some ripped jeans with a white polo shirt a pink hat and some white converse high, not bad but I don't like converse that much.
I went out and he just nodded in agreement , time for the last outfit I picked it up and It was a black mini skirt with a green shirt and some black high heels elegant looks I must say but definitely not my type.
When I went out I couldn't find Mark so I just decided to put back my clothes and search for him.
I went out of the fitting room and started searching in every single part of the shop but he wasn't there,I want out of the shop and I saw him standing while holding a lot of shopping bags. I didn't dare to ask him what did he buy I only asked him where was he he just ignored me and said.
-mark: am hungy aren't you???
Before I could asnwer him my stomach started to growl
He laughed and said
-mark:I'll take that as a yes.
😣😣😣😣
We went to the mall's coffee shop,it wasn't crowded we were sitting on the furthest end of the coffee shop, away from anyone ,we were alone there.
The waitress came, handed us the menus,waited for a couple of minutes and then came back to take our orders.
-waitress:can I have your order please?
-y/n:I would like a cheeseburger please.
-mark:make that two. Thank you.
The waitress smiled and went away.
I sat there staring at Mark with his weird black glasses and decided to ask him the questions that were eating me.
-y/n: Mark,can I ask you something??
-mark:anything.
y/n: you seem to know a lot about me but I know so little about you so tell what do you do for a living??
-mark:oh,i'am a kpop idol I just had my debut with a group called got7, that's why I wear these things to hide my face in order to have a normal life with no one chasing after me.
-y/n:oh I see, and why aren't you at work where is your manager??
-Mark:I told him i had some troubles with the renter of the apartment. So he let me off.
-y/n: so you lied for me but why??
-mark: I don't know, I feel good when am with you 😶😶😶. I hope we'll be good friends in the future.
-y/n: yeah me too.
So that explains a lot ,I mean the mask the black van the fans the other time.
I was lost in my thoughts when the waitress came with our food, we thanked her and immediately started eating.
After we finished Mark got on the phone and I just kept thinking about tomorrow, how the hell am I going to wake up in the morning and how am I going to take that bus again hopefully I won't get lost again.
Mark came in and said
-mark:what's in your mind y/n???
-y/n: I was thinking about the bus drive tomorrow.
-mark:you don't have to think about it I'll come to pick you up at 7,30 am as it is in my way to work.
-y/n:really?oh thank you so much.
-mark: now let's go my manager called I need to get back to practise.
I nodded and followed him to the van.
On the way to my house , he handed me two shopping bags and said it was a present as a thank you for a great day. I couldn't take them but he insisted and I implied to his will, I thanked him like a billion times.
Finnaly, home at last, I went off of the van after saying goodbye to mark.and I went upstairs. When I reached the apartment I threw the bags on the couch and went to bed, am so tired I need to sleep.