1》"You're hired."

"I need a job." I groaned with my head down on the lunch table. I complained to my lovely partner in crime, (Y/BFF/N). "No one is hiring right now, which means I have no where to earn some cash."

"What about your nanny gig?" Her accent making me smile at how cute it sounded.

"Huh? Oh, you mean babysitting. . .I don't have many kids in my neighborhood. . .wait. The Hollands! I think They have a young boy there, I've seen him at our house parties. Thank you for the idea, (Y/BFF/N)." I hugged her and kissed her cheek before heading towards my next class. . .BAM "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, completely my fault. Shit, let me help you." I bent down to pick up all of the papers and heard chuckling.

"Its alright there, Flash." I heard an accent and looked up to see a familiar face.

"Hey. . .S-Sam right? My name is-" I smiled and spoke as I picked up two of his books, but he cut me off.

"(Y/N), you live like two doors down right? Your Dad's Barbecue is to die for." I laughed before handing him The Catcher in the Rye novel he previously held before I bumped into him. "My brother Paddy has a bit of a crush on you. . ."

"He's the youngest brother, right? He's adorable, I'll see you in seventh period? I've got to get to class. . .sorry about your papers again." I smiled nicely while pulling my back pack tighter.

"Yeah he is, yes I will, and it's alright. See you in Seventh period." He saluted and allowed me to rush off again, probably laughing about me not learning my lesson from running in the school hallways. I hurried to my locker to grab my art portfolio in a rush, because my Art class was all the way across the school.

By the time I made it through the door of my class, I let out a relieved sigh as I heard the final bell. I set my portfolio down on my table and smiled at my three other friends at my table.

"Why so happy?" A girl named Kristen asked with a small smile of her own.

"I'm excited for our new project, I love concept art." I read the board that said, Concept Art Project: Must design a character in four different art styles of your choosing. Due in one week. "What are you three thinking of doing?"

"I'll probably end up doing something based off of Game of Thrones." An older girl, Elizabeth, shrugged while grabbing her sketchbook out of her bag.

"That's a good idea, I'm probably going to use the kids here as inspiration of highschool character stereotypes." The third girl named Carolina smiled sweetly while doodling on a piece of sketch paper. I nodded and agreed that her idea was good.

"I want to do some concept art of fairies. . .something cute and sweet." Kristen shrugged while practicing in her sketchbook. I smiled and opened my own book and began to write down ideas I would be interested in drawing. . .getting lost in the classical music coming from the art teacher's computer.

. . .

"Are you always in a rush?" I laughed before deciding to be Sam's partner for the day. I set my bag down next to my chair and smiled at him.

"During this time, yes." I grabbed my notebook, but Sam snatched it fast. "Wha-?"

"Can I take a look?" He grinned while holding my sketch book, but I grabbed it back and shoved it on my bag. I grabbed the correct journal and began writing down today's English subject.

"Maybe later, do you mind if I walk home with you today? I need to speak to your parents." A blush crept onto my face from slight awkwardness.