7》"Sweet Dreams."

I'M DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO TWO INCREDIBLE PEOPLE WHO'S COMMENTS MAKE ME OVERLY HAPPY: JellyBlock AND holyhollands_ I LOVE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH.

"I had a wonderful night with you." Harry mumbled as he took my hand in his while I leaned against my door. "Thank you for making my night."

          "I enjoyed tonight as well." I smiled gently up at him. I stood there in a pair of sleep shorts and his burgundy sweater. He never really asked for it back so I decided to wear it again.

          "Goodnight." He murmured and leaned down to pull me into a hug. I held his shoulders until we slowly parted. I reached up to kiss his cheek and ran my thumb across his cheekbone, admiring him.

          "Goodnight." I smiled and he kissed my forehead before letting me walk into my room and gently close the door. I lied in the bed and smiled, recalling all the moments that occurred tonight. I squealed to myself, I was so happy.

. . .

"Did he kiss you yet?" I almost choked on my own spit as I handed Nikki her dress back.

          "L-Like a kiss on t-the lips? N-No we haven't." I stuttered as my cheeks turned pink.

          "Keep the dress, Love." Nikki smiled warmly and pushed the dress back into my arms. "Well, I'm glad you had an amazing night. I'm off to work, I left some money on the counter if you needed to buy any food because I know we're running out. I love you, Paddy shouldn't be too much work today." She walked me out of her room and downstairs. The boys were all sleeping and Dom had already left for work.

          "I hope work goes well." I smiled and waited to close the door until I saw her car leave the driveway. It was still dark out. . .

. . .

"(Y/N)?" I heard someone yawn from behind me. I turned to see a sleepy Paddy in pajamas.

          "Come on, Pads." I held my arms open and watched him run around the couch and into my lap. He was extremely light. He sat and watched cartoons with me. "How does staying in and watching tv all day sound?" I asked with a smile.

          "That sounds awesome." He smiled while turning the channel to another cartoon. My eyes felt a little sleepy, but I pushed through it. The sun was rising every hour until Paddy fell asleep in my arms. I continued watching the Tele until I dozed off myself.

. . .

"Wake up, (Y/N). . ." I stirred and furrowed my eyebrows with my eyes still closed. "Come on, Love." I felt a kiss on my cheek and decided to open my eyes to see Harry in sweats and t-shirt. My eyes squinted around the room before yawning and stretching. "Sam's going to watch Paddy so we can go shopping for groceries. . .I was going to let you sleep, but it's about to be lunch time, it's a little late in the day." He played with my hands until I stood up.

          "But I'm tired. . ." I whined and held my arms open for a hug. I was half asleep and needed someone to hang on to. And who better than Harry? He chuckled and hugged me back. I yawned into this neck and held him tighter.

          "I know, I know." He cooed into the hug.

          "Do we have to?" I spoke into his shoulder.