4》"Shut Up."

"(Y/N). . .?" I stirred in the blankets and turned on my side, wrapping myself further into the comfortable mattress. "(Y/N). . .are you awake?" I heard a voice ask as I turned again, but this time I turned to lay on my stomach. "Sammy, she's still sleeping. . ."

          "(Y/N)! WAKE UP!" I groaned as I felt someone jumping on the bed. "LET'S GO! WE'RE BORED, MUM AND DAD ARE RUNNING ERRANDS, FEED US FOOD!" I whined as I felt someone sit on my back. "I'm hungry. . ."

          "Leave me alone. . ." I kept my eyes shut. I wanted to try to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. I groaned and tried to get up, but there was still a heavy weight on my back. "Get off!" I heard chuckling and realized who it was. "Samuel!"

          "Not until you promise to make us food." He crossed his arms and set them on my upper back. Having his full weight on me, I groaned and gave in.

          "Fine, get off of me, you big Loser!" I struggled to get him off my back. He laughed and stood on the ground. Glaring at him, I escaped the comfy bedsheets and led the two boys downstairs. "Where's the third Loser?" I yawned.

          "Still asleep upstairs." Sam sat at the table with a grin in his face. I glared at the ceiling. I began walking back upstairs. "Where are you going?"

          "If I was woken up early, he's going to be woken up as well." I made my way in front of his door with a tired glare and debated whether or not I should wake him up. But with a devilish smile, I opened the door to reveal his slightly messy room. It was all put together except for a piece of clothing here and there. I quietly tip toe to the bed before gently sprawling myself over him. "Harry, wake up. . ."

          "Mmph." He turned under the covers, moving himself with me on top of him and over the covers causing me to giggle.

          "Harry. . ." I whispered again. "Wake up. . ." He threw the covers off of his face and onto my stomach. "Are you awake?" I spoke with a grin.

          "No." He muttered as I sat up and looked at him "What time is it?" I decided to lie down on a small area of the bed and began dozing off absentmindedly.

          "I don't know, your idiotic twin woke me up by jumping on the bed. He woke me up to cook breakfast so go cook breakfast for us." I whined while stealing the covers. Sleep was pulling on me and calling to me, very convincing.

          "But you're the Nan, you're supposed to cook the food." I felt him fall back into bed and steal the covers. I shivered from the coldness. I turned to pull the covers back and wrap myself in a blanket burrito. "You can't just wrap yourself in the blanket and leave me to freeze to death!" He groaned and pulled me into his chest with the blanket being my shield. We stayed in that position for a few seconds until both of our faces turned pink and we separated from each other.

          "Can you help me cook breakfast p-please?" I nervously laughed while untangling from the bed cover. I stood shaking slightly, and the sight of Harry in a pair of sweats was not helping the strength of my knees. "Sorry. . ." My face was probably so red at the moment.

          "I-It's okay." He stuttered while pulling a sweater over his head in a nervous manner. My nerves subsided when I saw him slightly struggle to pull it on the correct way. A giggle escaped my lips as I noticed the sweater was on backwards. He looked down and laughed lightly before readjusting it so that it was on correctly. "Let's go." He chuckled and followed me downstairs to see the boys falling asleep at the table. A warm smile formed on my face at the sight. They were such dorks.

          "How does pancakes and scrambled eggs sound?" I asked Harry while searching the cabinets for pancake mix.

           "That sounds good." Harry grinned while pulling out two pans. I read the instructions, but groaned as my eye sight was messing up again. I left the kitchen to grab my glasses. Walking back in, Harry grinned widely as I tried not to blush under his stare. "I've never seen you with glasses on. . ."