19》"I love you."

It was now the month of August, school was rolling in and the wind began picking up in town. Sweaters we're beginning to be worn more often and my hair was tied up in a bun almost every day. I couldn't wait for the trees to change into warmer colors and for Halloween decorations to fill the shelves inside small shops.

          "How are you feeling about school Paddy?" I grinned while laying across my bed. I was doodling in my sketchbook, a picture of a random boy with freckles. The soft hum of Ed Sheeran's new single could be heard through out the room.

          "Pretty excited, but I prefer to stay here instead." I silently agreed with him. A smile found it's way to my face as I remembered that I was really close to finishing my first year of online college. I hadn't mentioned it to anyone because I was a little embarrassed that it was online and most people didn't believe it was as authentic as real college.

          "Do you want to go catch a film after we do a little more school shopping?" I asked while shutting my sketchbook. The door suddenly opened to reveal a handsome Harry Holland. A small smirk took over as I looked him up and down. He stood in his work uniform while buttoning up the top with his tie hung loose around his neck and shoulders.

          "Hey Paddy, hello Love." He fist bumped Paddy and walked over to me to plant a kiss on my cheek. "I'm off to work again, Mike called in sick so I have to fill in for him. I should be back home around six." He was struggling with his tie so I sat up, pulled him closer to me, and took both ends of the tie between my fingers. Paddy waved before leaving the room.

          "I'm going to get dressed to go school shopping!" He called out as he left. I smiled up at Harry as I finished tying his tie.

          "You look incredibly handsome in your uniform, you know that?" I looked into his eyes for quite some time. "I'm going to kiss you. . .okay?" It came out as a whisper because I was distracted by his smile. He nodded with a goofy grin as I leaned even closer and his hands gently hovered over my waist. Our lips connected and his hands held my waist firmly but not tight enough to hurt me. My thumbs glided against his jaw as the kiss became soft and loving.

          "I. . ." Harry broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, his breath fanned my cheeks. "I love you."

          My heart felt like it stopped.

          Did I hear that correctly?

          Should I say it back?

          I mean, I never really thought about those words.

          But I know I have felt that I love him. I just never thought about saying it.

          I thought maybe it was too soon.

          "I shouldn't have said that. Oh my god, I'm sorry." His face went completely red as he scrambled to get loose from the embrace we shared. I struggled to grab for him again before he could get away. "Oh my god, oh my god, I'm a bloody idiot." I finally held him in place and looked him in the eyes.

          "Harry!" I got his attention as I looked him straight in the eyes. He then decided to look anywhere besides me with his face blushing madly. "I love you too." I will never forget the look on his face, his eyes watered slightly, his face became even more red, and his mouth hung slightly open. It was quiet for a few seconds before a large smile spread across his face. I was taken by surprise as he grabbed me and swung me around in a circle. Laughs filled the air before he set me down on the floor.

          "I've got to get to work, Love. Thank you for tying my tie, I will see you later on." He placed another kiss, but this one was on my lips. He was almost out the door when he looked back at me standing in the middle of my room like a goof. "I love you." His wink made me blush madly.

         "I love you too, Dork." I smiled widely. "Get to work before you're late." I shooed him off and watched him leave. As soon as he closed my door, I fell back on my bed.

          I love Harry Robert Holland.

. . .

"That movie was amazing! The way the man threw the car without any effort, it was awesome! Thank you, (Y/N)." Paddy hugged my waist before running upstairs. It was strangely quiet in the house, and suddenly I knew why.

          "ATTACK!!" Tom jumped out with Harrison and sprayed me with a water gun. I shrieked and struggled to escape to outside. I couldn't open the door and freaked out as the boys continued to drench me in water. I finally ran outside and tried to find a place to hide from them. Deciding to take refuge in the car, I plugged the keys into the ignition and debated on whether or not I should back out of the driveway. "YOU HAVE TO COME BACK SOMETIME, (Y/N)! AND WHEN YOU DO, WE'LL BE WAITING." Tom yelled from the other side of the window. I backed out and drove off, I figured I could head to Jai's to shower and chill.

          "Hey, Jai, I'm heading over. I'll explain when I get there." I left a voicemail before I continued driving. I passed multiple greenlights and I finally arrived at her flat. I rushed inside to get out of the cold. I was going to kill Tom if it's the last thing I do. . .I took an elevator up to her room and knocked on her door.

          What I saw made my jaw drop to the floor. . .

          "Sam?!"

I THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU A SHORT CHAPTER AND A LITTLE CLIFF HANGER, I LOVE YOU ALL. 💛💛💛