17》"You Two Are Idiots."

"What did we say about watching us sleep?" Harry groaned while pulling my closer to his chest.

          "Aww, they're a 'we' now, Haz! How cute!" My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to block out everyone's voices. It was all so loud and I was exhausted.

          "Leave us alone, you stupid idiots!" Harry spoke up again in a deep voice. He dug his face into my neck and took a deep breath, causing me to giggle tiringly. "You're so warm." He mumbled against my skin, his lips brushing my neck and making me smile. I opened my eyes and turned to see Harrison sitting in Harry's computer chair and Tom sitting with his legs crossed at the foot of the bed. Groaning as I fell back on my pillow and pulled the covers over our heads. I pulled away from Harry to look at his face. I brushed a lock of hair from his forehead and frowned.

          "They're still there." I felt the coldness of the air as we were once again met with the face of Tom. "What do you want?" I glared at him with irritated eyes. He only responded with a devilish smile.

. . .

"I can't believe you dragged us here. . .to pick apples? Why did you do this to us?" I whined the last sentence to Harry.

          "What do you mean what I did to us? I didn't want to come here." He groaned while rubbing his eyes.

          "You're the one who dragged me out of bed, Loser." I glared at the grass I stood on. I tugged at the ends of the sleeves on my sweater. . .well, Harry's sweater. But I was cold and it was the first thing I grabbed.

          "Sorry about that, Love." He sighed as we waited for Tom and Harrison to explain their stupid selves.

          "We wanted to get out of the house." Tom grinned. "Sam said he was going to watch Paddy when I told him what we were doing."

          "Of course Sam knew what you two twats were up to, I'm going to give him a good smack on the head later on." I rolled my eyes.

          "Come on, Ms.Sunshine. You need to have some outside fun time! These apples are gorgeous, the sun is out, and you can smell the fresh grass." Sighing as I came in to conclusion that I had to enjoy this rather than being grumpy. I was with a bunch of losers, might as well make the best of it.

          "I pick that tree." I pointed at a tall tree with lots of branches. My hand found Harry's before I tugged him to the tree. "That apple is really red." I tried to jump for it, but my fingertips continued to graze it. "Harry, I need your help." I yawned and sat against the tree trunk.

          "Here you go, (Y/N) Babe." My eyes shot wide open at him. Babe was such a strange term coming from him. I've never heard him call me that. "What are you looking at me like that for?"

          "No-Nothing." I shook my head and reached for the apple. He plopped down beside me and turned to face me.

          "Even though you barely woke up like twenty minutes ago, you still look really gorgeous." I leaned into his shoulder and took a bite of the apple.

          "Thank you, Love." I yawned again before taking another bite of the apple.

          "Love?" He questioned.

          "What? I thought the name was cute." I shrugged as I closed me eyes. My cheeks felt warm because I could feel his stare on me. "May I help you?" I rose an eyebrow with both eyes still shut.

          "No, it's just. . .new." He answered back.

          "I won't call you Love if you don't want me to, Dork." I giggled and began to stand up. I pulled him up with me. He fell into me after Tom pushed him. Thomas laughed and ran off before Harry could hit him.

          "Harry and (Y/N), sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Harrison and Tom chanted like small children. I laughed before taking another bite of my apple. "When's the wedding?" Harrison joked. "Can I be the best man?" Tom pleaded with a funny tone.

          "You can't be the best man, Sam's going to be my best man, sorry Thomas." My cheeks flushed dark pink when Harry said those words. I shook it off and tried to ignore my red  cheeks. "Can we go home now? I don't feel like picking apples." He placed his  hand near my neck and played with strands of my hair. It made me lose focus for a moment.

          "Yeah, it's too early for this, I'm exhausted. I was working at the coffee shop till one in the morning. Can you believe people actually go to a coffee shop at one? Honestly." I sighed before letting out a yawn.

          "You guys are no fun." Tom pouted with an annoyed expression. "Can we go get ice cream?"

          "It's like 50° degrees out, Why the hell do you want ice cream?" I rose an eyebrow, but he remained silent with a pouty face. Harrison was eating an apple under the tree. Tom's puppy eyes were getting to me and I gave in. "Fine! Let's go grab some ice cream and head home. But we're getting some from the grocery store so that your folks, Paddy, and Sam can have some when they get home as well." Thomas began to cheer like a five year old, which caused us to laugh at his behavior.

          "Let's go get some ice cream Haz." Harry told Harrison and we began to walk back to the car. I was stopped by Harry grabbing a hold of my wrist. "Hey, I know it's a weird moment for me to say this, it's quite random, but I really wanted to ask you if I could kiss you." I looked into his eyes with a small smile and let out a gentle laugh as Harrison and Tom made their way into the car.

          "You're such a dork, Harry." I smiled even wider. "Yes, you can kiss me." I leaned on my toes and met his lips. The kiss didn't last very long because we heard two idiots in the background.

          "EEWWW!" Harrison and Tom both shouted from the car. Harry and I ended up laughing, I flipped the boys off before giving Harry another short kiss and hopping into the drivers seat.

          "You two are disgusting." Tom shuddered.

          "You two are idiots." Harry answered back. And soon we were on our way to the grocery store. . .

I KNOW THIS ONE WAS REALLY SHORT AND I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED AS MUCH AS I SHOULD BE. SCHOOL IS JUST BEING A PIECE OF SHIT RN AND HOPEFULLY TIME WILL GO BY FAST AND I'LL HAVE THANKSGIVING BREAK TO WRITE AND CATCH UP ON THINGS. IDK WHEN I'LL UPDATE THIS BOOK AGAIN (HOPEFULLY WITHING A WEEK) I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU'RE ALL OKAY 💜