12》"Pizza It Is, Then."

MONDAY: DAY AFTER THE ART GALA

I stirred in my sleep, beginning to wake up. My heart beat quickened as I felt an arm tighten around my waist.  My eyes blinked rapidly before I calmed my breathing as Harry laid asleep. He looked so handsome, so peaceful as he slept. My hand reached up and my thumb traced along his freckles that scattered his face. I refrained from giggling as he scrunched his nose sleepily and yawned. His eyes fluttered open and looked into mine. We both lied there, admiring one another for a good five or six minutes until he spoke up.

          "I've got to get to work soon, they need me back there. . ." He sighed as his hand found mine and began playing with my fingers. "A two week break was really nice while it lasted." I laughed quietly before bringing his knuckles to my lips and planting a kiss amongst them. His lips broke into a smile and leaned towards me. His locks of hair tickled my cheeks as I giggled.

          "Well, have fun. . .what time do you get off of work?" We both stopped laughing and I began to play with his hair, twirling it between my fingers.

          "Around ten." He sighed into my neck, I giggled at the feeling of his breath on my neck. "What are you and Paddy going to do?"

          "I think I'm going to take him to the park today, we'll bring Tessa so she could get some exercise." He began to sit up and I let out a whine from the coldness. He chuckled and I weakly hit his back with a pillow. "I didn't want to leave bed yet, which means I didn't want you to leave either." I pouted and sat up, shivering from the cold air.

           "Its going to be nine and you need to get up anyways. Come on, Lazy Butt." He tossed the pillow in my lap and pulled on his shoes. I keeled on the bed behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he sat on top of the covers.

          "We can just lie back down for another five minutes?" My cheek touched his jaw. His hands placed over my arms and my cheeks turned pink. I wasn't so sure as to why I felt so clingy at the moment. . .maybe my period was starting? Probably. "Please. . .?"

          "Trust me, I want nothing more than to sleep with you-. . .I mean, shit. Oh god, that came out so wrong! I'm such an idiot." He stuttered and stumbled for words as I lied back in fits of laughter. "Shut up, Dork!" He whined and fell back on the bed. "You know what I meant. . ."

          "I mean, I know you've bought me dinner and all, but I'm not that kind of lady, Mr.Holland." I winked from beside him and laughed at his red face. I decided he was right and stood up to find something to wear in my closet. I smiled and pulled out a pair of jeans, a loose t-shirt,  and my converse from the floor. Harry stood in front of me with a pink pouty face.

          "I'm going to head to the restaurant, I'll see you later, yeah?" I stood there with a small smile as I studied his features. "Can I kiss you?" His cheeks turned even more pink.

          "Yes, Dork." He leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips and placed a hand on my waist. "Have a good day at work." I broke the kiss and left a small peck on his cheek, they were warm from all the blushing. He gave me a smile and walked out of my room. I began to change my clothes and go through my morning routine.

. . .

"(Y/N)!" Paddy ran up to me and hugged me with a smile on his face. I laughed and hugged him back. He pulled away. "What's the plan for today?"

          "I figured we could go to the park for today?" I suggested with a smile, and my smile widened at the sight of Paddy jumping up and down. "I take that as a yes. . .?" I giggled, the boys had been out doing their own thing, Nikki and Dom, were at work, and so were my folks.