8》"That's My Girl."

DEDICATED TO MY FIRST LOVELY TUMBLR FRIEND JAI!!! SHE'S BEN MY INSPIRATION THROUGH THIS ENTIRE STORY. GO FOLLOW HER TUMBLRS:

@Jai-writes
&
@ParkerBenjaminPeter

I began to wake up, I blinked multiple times, and yawned. I was about to stretch, but then I remembered Harry was right next to me and I didn't want to wake him. I turned to him and studied his features. He looked so peaceful, his face was calm and relaxed. His bed hair was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Strands of hair stuck to his forehead while the rest of his hair was everywhere else. It was nice to see him without any gel in his hair. Before I thought to stop myself, my hand reached up to gently run my fingers through his hair.

          I froze when he yawned and began blinking his eyes open. I couldn't move when he looked into my eyes.

          "Are you running your hand through my hair?" He smirked a little while looking up at my hand, that was indeed, still in his hair.

          "N-No." My cheeks felt warm.

          "Then why is your hand still in my hair?" His smug look caused an entire zoo in my stomach. My hand removed itself from his hair as my cheeks turned even redder. I cleared my throat.

          "Sh-Shut up." I shook it off and hid my red face in his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my upper back.

          "You're so cute." I felt him kiss my head and heard him laugh.

          "Harry! (Y/N)! Can I come in?" It was Paddy on the other side of the door.

          "Why can't we just sleep in peace?" Harry groaned as his grip tightened on me, causing me to giggle.

          "Yeah, Pads!" I yelled back and smacked Harry's chest when he groaned from my words. The door opened and I slightly moved from Harry so Paddy could lie between us. Harry rolled his eyes as Paddy fully separated us from each other. I noticed he was in his pajamas. "What time is it?" I turned to the clock to see it read 7:54. . .did we miss dinner? "Wow, okay, what's up, bud?"

          "I had a nightmare." His lips trembled as I pulled him closer to me.

          "What was it about?" I asked while stroking his hair to calm him. Harry sat up to look at Paddy more clearly. He had a face that said he wasn't believing Paddy's words. "What's your deal?" I rose an eyebrow to Harry as to question why he isn't worried about Paddy like I was.

          "Paddy, please go back to bed." Harry sighed, I scoffed and pushed him back into the mattress. "What? He didn't actually have a nightmare. Pads, show me the twenty bucks."

          "Har-" I tried to intervene.

          "(Y/N), no. Paddy, show me the money. Show me the money and I'll let you keep it." Harry sternly spoke to Paddy as I laid back and let them do their thing. I gasped quietly when Paddy pulled a twenty dollar bill out of his pajama waist band. A laugh escaped my lips. "Keep it, but get out please. And tell Thomas that he's an asshole." Paddy smiled widely, hugged me, apologized, and left the bed to head out the room. I looked at Harry in question.

         "What was that?" I giggled as I moved closer to Harry and readjusted the blanket.

         "Its a thing that Sam and I did to Tom and his first girlfriend as kids. . .this was his payback, but it's pretty lame." He chuckled and pulled me closer. "Don't worry about it. . .are you hungry? We probably missed dinner so we can go down and grab something to eat."