20》"We can explain."

Jai's POV:

How does coffee sound Wednesday morning? -Sam

Wonderful, I'll see you then. 😊

A squeal escaped my lips as I did a happy dance around my couch. I danced in blue and black polka dot shorts, a cropped Captain America shirt, and a pair of long, baggy, beige wool socks. I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett played in the background as I fell on the couch happily. I couldn't wait for my coffee date on Wednesday. I remember when I saw Sam for the first time:

"Benji, quit pulling on your leash." I struggled to settle the German Sheppard and his nerves. He continued to ignore me and try to make a run for the cotton candy stand across the street. "Sit still, Benji." It was getting difficult to hold him and the leash was slipping from my hands until I wasn't grasping the leash anymore. "Benji, no!" I panicked as Benji sprinted across the field in the direction of the stand, but he jumped on a man instead. I ran to grab the dog. "I am so sorry, I'm new at the whole, 'owning a dog' thing. Aww man, he dirtied your shirt." My instinct was to dust off the dirt from the man's shirt, my cheeks turned red when I heard him chuckle.

          "Getting to speak to a pretty lady and seeing a cute dog definitely defeats a little bit of dirt on my sweater." His smile almost made me faint, I felt slightly light headed but I kept my composure. His accent made me forget how to breathe for a millisecond. "What's a petit darling like yourself holding such a big dog?"

          "I'm not that small. . ." I muttered under my breath. My head snapped upwards as another laugh erupted from him.

          "Compared to me you are." I just now realized how much taller than me he was. "I didn't mean to offend you, Darlin'."

          "No offense taken," I smiled up at him. "I'm Jaisha."

          "My name is Sam." He took my hand in his and began to pull it to his face before pausing. "May I?" All I did was nod and try not to pass out when he kissed the back of my hand. "You're adorable, I'm sorry, but I have to put that out there."

          "How are you so good-looking?"

Oh my god.

Did I really just say that?

Just turn around and walk away now because he's probably weirded out now.

Oh my god.

          "Thank you, Gorgeous." Is this what true happiness feels like? He smiled widely towards me. "I've got to get home soon, but I'd love to have your number so that I can see you again. . .and I really want to see you again."

          "Has anyone ever told you that you look like a young John Kennedy? Jesus, you are so handsome." I sighed happily while looking up at his eyes. . .were they hazel? Quit thinking out loud, Jai. "Again, sorry for the weird comments. I can definitely give you my number." He handed me his phone and I placed my number in his contact list with the name-

          "Jai Darling 💜, cute contact name." He looked down at me and winked cheekily. "I will send a message when I get home, get home before the dog runs off and bumps into another stranger!" He yelled before running off down the street and around the corner. The smile never left my face.

That was a really good day. . .Sam and I have been talking for a couple of weeks. I haven't exactly mentioned him to (Y/N) because it just never came up in the conversation. . .

Time skip to present day:

My heart rate was through the roof as I just recalled the moment Sam and I shared. I sat on my bed with sheets wrapped around my body. I was completely naked underneath with Sam, who was just as naked, still asleep beside me. The sheets didn't cover is right leg or the top of his chest. I began to remember everything we did together not too long ago.

           The way he gently laid me on the bed.

           The way his hands caressed my skin.

           The way our lips barely parted.

           And especially the way you could hear everytime our skin came into contact.

          Our breathing synced as we did what we did.

           My attention focused on Sam's figure stirring in his sleep. My body jumped as a knock sounded through out the apartment. I struggled to pull on all of my clothing, but I managed to get dressed and open the door. But my mouth fell to the floor when (Y/N) stood in front of me with wide eyes. I panicked and looked behind me to see Sam in nothing but my sheets.

          "SAM?!" I flinched from the volume of her voice. "What the hell are you doing naked in her living room?" She barged past me and straight up to Sam. She reached up to smack him on the side of his head.

         "Ow, what the fuck?" He cursed, she smacked him again. "Stop hitting me, Loser."

          "You two know each other?" I asked nervously.

          "Paddy is his younger brother, I'm gonna tell on you to Tom." She glared at Sam.

          "What is Tom going to do? Ground me?" He pushed his words, bad idea.

          "No, he's going to tell your mum and she'll ground you. Just because you're 18 does not mean she can't ground you, Mister." (Y/N) smirked because she knew she won.

          "Tom isn't going to find out and niether will my mum because you aren't going to tell them, Missy." He glared back at her and their staring contest lasted a couple of minutes before Sam blinked. "Damn it."

          "I win. But in all seriousness, why did you and Jai have sex?" She looked between the two of us.

          "We can explain."