23》"Oh, (Y/N), How I Love You."

Waking up this morning was rough, my neck was aching from the way I slept. I heard a groan from beside me and turned to see Harry sit up in bed and stretch his muscles.

          "What were you dreaming about? You were quite reckless, Love." He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked at me while placing his hands on my neck and began massaging my skin. I threw my head back as his hands were doing wonders on my stress and pain.

          "No idea, but my muscles are killing me." I sighed happily as his thumb gently dug into my neck. "That feels so amazing, thank you." I let out another deep sigh when I felt him place a kiss on the back of my shoulder.

          "I'm sorry you're in pain, Love." He rested his forehead against my skin and his curls tickled my shoulder and neck, causing me to smile.

          "Its alright. . .I've got to get up and do some errands before going over to Jai's today so I won't be back till later on." I leaned my head against his.

          "Good thing I called in for some overtime today, I won't be stuck in the house, bored out of my mind because my beautiful girlfriend won't be here." I felt him smile against my skin, and I let out a giggle.

          "You're an absolute flirt, you know that?" I smiled gently before tapping his leg and trying to stand up. "Ive got to get dressed, Harry." I laughed while struggling to stand.

          "Or we can just forget everything we said we were going to do and just lay here in bed all day instead." He wrapped his arms around my waist, preventing me from moving anywhere at this point. He placed multiple kisses along my neck, shoulder, and arm as he held me close. He then pulled me down into the bed and covered the two of us in our blankets.

          "Harry, I've got to get up, Babe." I whined while looking up into his brown eyes. He fell down back into the bed and rested his head near mine. We laid like that for a couple of minutes until he spoke up.

          "I miss our all-day cuddles in bed. . .we never do that anymore." Harry pouted while looking up at me. "I want a day with just the two of us laying in bed together all day, sleeping or watching films, whatever, but one day is all I need at the moment."

          "Maybe this weekend we can. . .and hey, today is Wednesday, which means the weekend isn't too far, dork." I turned to kiss his forehead softly. "But I seriously have to get up, so I'll be back when I'm done." I began to sit up when I felt his hand on my arm.

          "Can I have a kiss before you leave?" He pouted, so I nodded before leaning to kiss him. I broke the kiss with a bigger smile on my face and finally stood up from the bed.

          "I hope you have a good day at work." I grabbed a couple of clothes and left the room with a smile.

.     .     .

"Come in! Come in!" Jai smiled brightly as she ushered Paddy and I inside of her apartment. He ran in and rushed to her dog on the floor. "You look cute!" She complimented as I smiled back. I wore high waisted jeans and one of Harry's shirts.

          "Thank you, you look incredible!" She modeled a pair of overalls and a red shirt underneath. "So, I was wondering how you feel about going to the dog shelter today. . .?" I asked while sitting on the couch. Jai held a wide smile on her face as she sat on the couch next to me.

          "Let's go." I have never heard her sound so serious. She jumped back up and yanked me up to stand in front of her. "Let's go Paddy." She pulled the both of us out the door before locking it and shoving us in her car. It seemed like a blur, trees sped behind us as Jai stepped on the gas pedal.