zero

000 | ❝In all my life I've never seen anything such curious

000 | ❝In all my life I've never seen anything such curious❞

🐇🐇🐇

Eighteen year old Alessia sat at the top of a thick tree branch, her little cat Dina in her laps as she fiddled with little white flowers she had plucked from the tree. Leaves fallen on her blue dress, her left leg under her right thigh as her right leg dangled over the tree branch swinging back and forth. Alessia resembled her mother, Alice, very much with her blond hair a black bow tied around her head. Her eyes a bright blue, her skin a pale white color, and her lips red. Not only did she resemble her mother in appearance but in personality.

Sitting above Alessia on another thick tree branch was her best friend, Matty who was playing a card game with a dormouse while enjoying a nice cup of tea. And below Alessia was another one of her best friends, Milo reading a book out loud. Of course, he was reading to his friends but they were paying no attention as the book didn't interest them one bit, especially considering it had no pictures. Alessia smiled as she finished the flower crown and placed it atop her cats head. Dina let out a meow and licked her paw. "You look absolutely beautiful Dina." Alessia assured her cat.

Above her Matty began to laugh cards flowing around her falling to the ground as if they were leaves. "You cheater!" Thorn the dormouse said, Alice giggled softly to herself looking over the edge to see Milo scowling at his friends.

"Are you not listening to the story?" Milo asked running his fingers through his white hair.

Alessia smiled at him, "Well, how could we possibly enjoy a story that has no pictures?" she asked.

Milo let out a sigh, "If you think that way, how do you read your school books?" Milo asked.

"Simple." Alessia answered. "I doodle little pictures beside them."

"Here you are!" The four teens, Alessia, Milo, Matty, and Thorn looked up to see Rennie a white rabbit appear from behind the bushes. "It's time, it's time, come now we don't want to be late." Rennie said, Alessia nodded her head and picked up Dina cradled her in one arm as she got down from the tree. Alessia's feet covered in white thigh high socks hit the grassy ground, she let out a gasp having forgotten the grass was wet.

"Oh no," Alessia said to herself looking down at her socks as she put her black heels on locking the straps. "mother won't be too happy about this."

"Hurry, we're late, we're late, father won't be too happy about this." Rennie said thumping his foot on the ground as he looked at his pocket watch which had been handed down to him from his father. Rennie jumped forward and stood close to the tree and looked up at Matty who was still up in the tree.

"Matty, what are you doing?" Rennie asked, Matty looked over at him and waved.

"Come down from there Matty." Alessia said putting her free hand on her hip her cat letting out a meow.

Matty laughed, "Oh, hush cat." he said as he began to climb down the tree almost falling on top of Rennie who quickly hopped to the side and let out a laugh. Alessia quickly ran towards him when she saw him falling down a rabbit hole. "Oh dear." Matty said looking down the hole which seemed to go on forever. "Rennie, are you okay?" Matty asked sticking his head into the hole. There was no answer, Matty moved in a little more gripping his hands onto the edges of the hole. "Rennie!" He yelled out, and with out realizing he had leaned far to in causing him to also fall down the rabbit hole.

Quickly, without thinking Alessia put Dina down and grabbed for Matty's leg, only he was too heavy and she to fell...

down...

down...

down...

"Matty!" She called out. "Rennie!" There was no answer, it was too dark and Alessia wondered why she hadn't landed on the bottom of the whole yet. "What a curious thing, surely I'm not falling to Wonderland?" Alessia questioned crossing her arms and looking below, still she could see nothing but darkness.

"Of course not." Alessia answered herself. "Wonderland became a part Auradon so long ago."

Alessia looked around once again only to see objects appear running along the walls of the hole. She saw bookshelves and old boats, swords. "Where could I be falling too, surely there's no such place other than Auradon?" Alessia shook her head. "Rennie, Matty?" She called out again but no such answer. "How long has it been?" She then wondered wishing too had a pocket watch or just a regular old wrist watch on her.

"Curious." Alessia said to herself, and believe her she knew curious. "In all my life I've never seen anything such curious, I do say, and my mother is Alice." She thought recalling to the story her mother had told her and her sister Ally of her own adventures in Wonderland. Alessia knew just how curious Wonderland was considering she was born there and lived there until she was fourteen when her mother had decided to put her in Auradon Prep.

Alessia looked around at the walls of the hole and grabbed a random object, it was a sword. She pretended to battle a swarm of pirates and let out a giggle. She then stuck the sword back into the wall and looked bellow, still she fell...

down...

down...

down...

until finally she landed on a dirt ground with a thud, letting out a groan Alessia looked up to see Matty smiling down at her with a rabbit in his arms. The rabbit was none other than Rennie who was cradling his paw as if he'd been hurt. "Where are we?" Alessia asked looking around. "What happened to Rennie?"

"Answering the question is like trying to answer the riddle 'why is a raven like a writing desk?' I haven't the slightest clue." Matty answered. "But I do know this. Rennie tried to catch himself from the fall with only one paw and..." Matty pointed to a small little door painted white. The size of it to small for any of them to enter, they also had no key.

Author's Note

So what do you guys think so far, this adventure is going to be Alessia's own little wonderland. I'm really excited to write this story, Alice is one of my favorite Disney characters so I hope her daughter comes out as amazingly curious and awesome as her.

Also, Rennie looks like any ordinary rabbit only he can talk, he wears clothes, and he has a thing for time just like his father.

What do you guys think of the characters so far and can you guess each characters parent? Alessia- you all know, and Matty. But what about, Milo, and Thorn, but I'm sure we all know who Rennie's parent is. I did look up the Auradon map but I couldn't see Wonderland so let's just pretend that it is apart of Auradon, and if really is well then great!

I was going to update this tomorrow but I really couldn't wait and I have so many idea's for this books which will probably end up being a trilogy.

Please don't forget to comment and vote I'd love to hear your thoughts!