thirteen

013 | ❝I look nothing like a prince Alessia, I'm a pirate.

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

            Alessia took a deep breath. She had seen the ships from afar but from up close they were beautiful. Painted red and gold, hearts everywhere, nobody would have believed they belonged to such evil people like her aunt and uncle. Alessia did wonder what the Princess of Hearts was like was like, did she grow up to be just like her mom or was she a better person? She wouldn't know, at least not until they have met. Alessia with the help of Harry took a step onto the ship when she felt her foot slip, luckily Harry was still holding onto her allowing her to steady as she looked down to see that she was stepping on a piece of paper. Harry quickly stepped on to the ship bending down to pick up the paper. "What is it?" Alessia asked looking down at the paper to see that it was a party invitation.

"Look, this is tomorrow." Harry said. "The King and Queen of Hearts are having a party tomorrow, think of how hard this is going to make sneaking around the castle when it's going to be filled with guest."

Alessia took the invitation, along with Harry's hand before leading him further into the ship behind big creates so that nobody would be able to see them. "Do you think they've ever met Mackenzie and Prince Robert?" Alessia asked looking down at the red and white decorated invitation.

"I doubt it, I've never heard of the King and Queen of Hearts having a party that involved people from the Isle. They can't rule over the bad guys, so they just stay away." Harry explained. Alessia looked back down at the invitation the sound of the horn from the ship honking making her jump in the spot. Harry let out a chuckle but Alessia ignored it as she began to form an idea.

"What if..." Alessia bit her bottom lip bringing the backpack around as she felt the ship begin to move, they were on their way to the Island of Hearts. "What if I were Mackenzie and you were Prince Robert."

Harry let out a laugh scoffing and shaking his head as he tapped his hook against one of the red crates they were hiding behind. "I look nothing like a prince Alessia, I'm a pirate."

"Well then, you're lucky I'm here." Alessia dropped the backpack onto the ground. "I've been around many princes, I've even dated one, enough to know how they dress and act."

"What are you getting at?" Harry asked squinting his eyes as he looked at Alessia feeling a pang of jealousy. Of course, she's dated a prince, and now she wanted him to act like one just so that she could save her friends.

"I know you said no but..." Alessia let a big smile play on her lips as she began to open the backpack and pull out a pair of black ripped skinny's, a white button up, a red blazer with a leather collar along with a black tie. To match, Alessia had gotten Harry a pair of black boots like the ones he had only, newer. "I think this would be the outfit with less leather than any I've seen since my time here on the Isle."