three

003 | ❝ You tricked me.

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

Alessia struggled against the rope, her hand pressed against her thigh her arms turning red from how tight the rope was tied around her. Nobody was paying her any attention, not even the boy who was tasked with keeping an eye on her, instead he was eating a chicken leg. Alessia slowly wiggled her right arm left to right moving it up slowly until her hand reached the inside of her pocket. Letting out a grunt Alessia moved things around in her pocket until she found what she believed to be the drink me potion.

"Gil," Alessia's eyes widened recognizing Harry's voice and she quickly struggled some more to move her arm out of the rope. "I told you to keep an eye on the prisoner." Alessia moved her arm back and forth feeling the rope burn her until finally it was set free.

"She's tied to a pole, what much could she do?" the boy Alessia assumed was Gil said, quickly she put the bottle to her lips and then in her pocket watching as she slowly shrunk. "Go look at her right now, she's still there." Gil said, Harry let out a sigh and walked around the pole only to see that Alessia was not standing there.

"Oh." Gil said looking at the empty pole with a sheepish grin, "How do you suppose she got away?" Harry didn't say anything instead he walked up to Gil with his hook pointed at Gil's throat.

"Have everybody look for her, leave no stone un-turned." Harry said fixing the end of his long red coat, the end flowing behind him as he left the ship. Alessia stuck close to the wall until Harry passed by when she jumped onto his boot and slowly climbed up to the top. Thankfully it appeared his feet didn't stink so she moved into his shoe hiding there until she could find some other place to hide.

"I know you're out there!" Harry called out looking to the ground and around knowing she could be hiding anywhere. Harry looked and looked but Alessia knew he wouldn't find her unless he looked in his shoe. Finally when they got as far away as possible from the ships Alessia began to move out of Harry's boot and jumped onto the ground tumbling and letting out a grunt when she crashed into the leg of a chair.

Alessia quickly stood up and dusted her dress, she then fixed her left sock and ran around a big wall until she found a place to grow. Alessia took out a piece of cake and put it in her mouth chewing it until she grew her eyes widening when she was met with Harry who was eating some carrots covered in ranch. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" Harry asked slowly a smile growing on his face.

Alessia bit her top lip, being in this place wasn't working out for her and she was certain she would die of either being impelled by Harry's hook or of shock. Alessia began to back away as Harry stood up gasping when she bumped into something, looking back she found a bucket of swords and with out thinking Alessia grabbed it and pointed it at Harry who's eye widened in amusement. Other people sitting in the restaurant looked at the pair, they'd never really seen anybody stand up to Harry or any of Uma's pirates before.

"I doubt you've ever been in a sword fight before." Harry said with a smirk his hook clinking against the sword. He could see it in the way she stood her legs close together, both her hands on the handle of the sword, her body as far away as possible from her hands. She had a nervous look on her face but Harry knew that was mostly because he intimidated her.

"It's no matter, I'm not afraid of you." Alessia said in a shaky voice, her grip tightening around the handle of the sword. Harry let out a chuckle and grabbed the sword out of another mans pocket. He clinked it against Alessia's sword and put his hooked hand behind his back, one foot in front of the other.

"Let's go, just don't hurt yourself sweetheart." Harry said and the fight began, Harry slammed his sword against her's believing it would be easy to knock it out of her hands. The sword was still in Alessia's hand, a firm grip on the sword she moved her other hand behind her back and began to slam her sword against Harry's almost striking him in the shoulder.

Quickly Harry put up his hook pushing the sword away from him Alessia's heel scraped against the floor and she quickly took another sword stepping towards Harry metal clashing against metal his hook holding her other sword back. Harry was surprised at how good she actually was at sword fighting, it was something he didn't expect considering how nervous she looked before they began. Everybody in the restaurant was not staring at them rooting for Harry to finish her off, they could all tell she was not of the Isle because of how she was dressed.

Alessia stepped forward and Harry took a step back bumping into a wall, Alessia swooping her sword down and up causing Harry's sword to fly out of his hand and towards a man who had to duck his head or be struck. Harry was left with only his hook to protect himself but even that came of no use when Alessia pressed it against the wall and held her sword against his throat. Everyone around them began to groan throwing food at them but Alessia ignored them.

"You know who has my friends." Alessia said in a low voice, Harry gave her a smirk raising his hands up in surrender but Alessia still didn't move the sword.

"You tricked me." Harry said but Alessia didn't say anything of it.

"Tell me who took my friends."

"I can't do that." Harry answered. "Not without getting something in return."

Alessia thought about for a while, Harry Hook although evil would be a great asset to getting around the Isle and finding her friends. She was sure he knew every twist and turn of the island, she knew exactly what he wanted and what harm would he possibly do with the drink me potion? Of course, Alessia knew she couldn't trust this pirate, in fact she couldn't trust anyone from the Isle so if she worked with him she would have to stay on her toes.

"I'll give you a drink me potion if you help me find my friends and help us find a way back home." Alessia said slowly lowering both swords. "If you try anything the deals off." Alessia was happy that she had gotten into sword fighting, it also helped that Lonnie had gotten the school to agree on making another team for girls.

Lonnie was still the captain of the boy's team but she always had time to help the girls with their swordsmanship. Harry let out a sigh sticking his arm out for Alessia to step out before him and he followed along after her watching as she held on to the two swords, her heels clacking against the wood. "Who did you say you were again? And you're parents?"

Alessia hadn't told him any of that, slowly she turned and gave Harry an uncertain look, should she really be telling them her name, or anything about herself? Alessia shrugged her shoulders, "I'm Alessia Harcourt, my parents are Alice and James." she said and Harry's smirk widened, it was as if he knew something that she didn't.

Author's Note

Hey guys if you could pick any disney characters to be your parents who would you choose? I would want it to be Ariel and Eric because then I could be a mermaid, lol.

To point out somethings from this chapter first off it would be my terrible action writing, I don't know how to write a sword fighting scene so please don't judge I know it's terrible. Also about the teams, the fact that Lonnie was able to join the sword fighting team and become a captain became a big inspiration for her friends that were all girls and so Lonnie, and her mother along with other girls who wanted to be in a team fought against the school counsel to get an all girls team, don't worry Lonnie is still the captain for Jay's team. I just wanted to make another team comprised entirely of eight girls and a captain.

Lastly if you guys would like to read my other Descendants story, I have one for Jay based on Aladdin and Jasmine's daughter Aaliyah. It's going to be two books based on the movies, you'll also see Alessia in it and learn more about her and Aaliyah's friends. If you'd like to read it it's called A Whole New World and all the events in those books happened before Alessia, Matty, and Rennie fell into the rabbit hole.