two

002 | ❝ Hand over the bottle, or I'll hand you over.

🐇🐇🐇

🐇🐇🐇

"Matty this isn't good!" Alessia cried as they hid behind a wall hoping they wouldn't get caught by any more people from the Isle. They had to get back home but they had no way of knowing how if they couldn't understand who they ended up in the Isle of the Lost in the first place. "Oh, I do hope out family's are looking for us." Alessia said thinking back to how Thorn and Milo had been with them when the incident happened.

Matty nodded his head and took a seat on a big rock pulling his top hat off to reveal three tea cups and a kettle. "Why don't we have some tea, settle ourselves before going back out there." Matty said removing the dishes from the top of his head handing a tea cup to Rennie and Alessia before filling the three up with tea, Rennie's with no sugar, Alessia's with two sugars, and Matty's with three.

"You're right, Matty." Alessia said taking a sip of her tea, it wasn't long after Alessia had finished her tea that she began to grow hungry and needed the bathroom. Her stomach growled and she looked up at her friends who frowned. "We were going to eat cake, and finger sandwiches, oh I'm so hungry, and I really need to find a ladies room. I'll be back boys, stay put." Alessia got up leaving the secluded area and began looking around until she found a sign that read:

Bathroom
$10

"Oh dear." Alessia said taking out her money from the pocket of her dress. "This place certainly is much more different than Auradon, ten dollars to use the bathroom, humph." Alessia said to herself taking out a crisp ten dollar bill which held a picture of Queen Belle. Alessia walked up to the money dispenser and put the ten dollar bill against the mouth watching it as it slid it, a red little light turning green to show she could pass through.

A lock clicked as Alessia stepped through the door instantly causing her to gag at the smell, she quickly pinched her fingers to her nose and walked forward until she got to a stall. "Does nobody clean this place?"

🐇🐇🐇

Walking out of the bathrooms Alessia put her hands in her pockets and held them close to her as she hurriedly made her way back to her friend. She was about to turn the corner into the little secluded area when a voice stopped her. "I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Alessia turner, her eyes widening when she saw Harry Hook leaning against a wall his finger pressed against the top of the hook, his leg crossed over the other and the same wicked smirk still playing across his face.

If his smile looked friendlier Alessia would have believed he reminded her of Cheshire cat. "I've been looking for you-"

"And I've been trying to get away from you." Alessia answered stepping forward but Harry brought his hooked hand forward across the entrance the tip of his hook almost stabbing into her hand. Thankfully she had moved it away from the wall in time, she turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"Hand over the bottle." Harry said, Alessia didn't do as asked, instead she bent under his arm and began running to her friends. They were nowhere in sight.

"Matty?" Alessia called out, "Rennie?" but there was no answers. Alessia let out a scream when a cold hand grabbed at her arm pulling her around.

"Do you want to get caught?" It was Harry again and he was pulling her behind a giant rock, it was now that Alessia could see her friends being dragged away by what appeared to be giant playing cards. "Hand over the bottle, or I'll hand you over." Harry said his grip tightening some on her arm but Alessia shook her head. How could she save her friends if she was captured as well. "Perhaps I wasn't clear..." and the tip of his hook dug at her throat making Alessia gasp.

Alessia slowly moved her foot forward, bringing heel closer to his foot and finally she stomped the end of her high heel into Harry's boot making him yelp and pull away. "Matty! Rennie!" Alessia called again running after them but it was no use, they were gone and she hadn't known where they could have gone. The secluded area was just that secluded, surrounded by walls and rocks, no doors or open ocean, the only entrance and exit being from where they had entered.

"You're going to get it now!" Harry grabbed Alessia by the and his hook now between his teeth as he grabbed her other hand holding them behind her back, Alessia screaming for him to let her go. It was no use, Harry had her now and he was leading her out of the little area his hands holding on tight to hers until they got to a giant ship.

"Tie her up!" Harry yelled throwing Alessia on the ground, a crew member ran towards her and picked her up.

"Let me go!" Alessia yelled over and over struggling against the pirates hold, another pirate tying a rope around her and pole. "Matty! Rennie!" She yelled out again but she knew it was no hope, her friends had been captured by who knew who and she was captured by Harry Hook and his crew members.

"Stuff a sock in it!" Harry called out walking away from the boat leaving her behind. Alessia was crying, nothing like this had ever happened to her and now because of her, her friends were captured.

Oh, stop crying Alessia, crying doesn't help anything! Alessia thought to herself trying to stop the tears from falling down her cheeks. Think Alessia, how can you get out of this? How can you help you friends? Where can you find them? Alessia shook her head, she didn't know the answer to none of these questions. She didn't know the Isle like she knew Wonderland, like she knew Auradon. She didn't have any friends from the Isle either so she wouldn't know how to sneak around without getting captured again. I need to get out of here!

Author's Note

Hey guys! What do you think of the story so far? How is Alessia going to save her friends, or will her friends save Alessia? Who has her friends? I don't know, I don't know but stick around to find out!

Incase anybody is wondering, Uma won't appear in this story because I have no idea what may have happened to her after her trip to Auradon. Because of this Harry is in charge of the pirate crew until her (maybe) return.

Also please don't forget to comment and vote!