nine

009 | ❝You need to realize that this isn't Auradon

009 | ❝You need to realize that this isn't Auradon❞

🐇🐇🐇

Alessia was awoken by the bright sunlight hitting her eyes, an arm was rested around her waist making Alessia still and hold her breath. She could feel a warm breath hitting her cheek and when she turned her head she was surprised at how close she and Harry were. There noses were touching and if she wanted all she had to do was lean in to kiss him. Alessia shook her head at the thought. Harry let out a groan nuzzling his head closer to her neck his lips gently rubbing against her skin making her warm all over. Then, Harry's eyes slowly began to open and Alessia quickly closed her own to make it look like she was still sleeping.

Harry looked at Alessia's sleeping figure his arm tensing around her waist before he slowly pulled away thankful that she wasn't awake to have seen just how close they were. Letting out a sigh Harry took a seat on the edge of the roof looking over the Isle of the Lost. His thoughts were clouded with how warm Alessia had felt in his arm, but he tried to focus his thoughts on the robbery happening before him in the restaurant he had gone to get the sandwiches from. "Stop it Harry, stop it." He said to himself, after the talk he had with Alessia last night he was having new feelings he couldn't quite understand and there was no way he would be asking her about them.

Then there was a yell below him and movement behind him and Harry quickly turned to see Alessia sitting up looking in the direction that the yell came from. "What was that?" Alessia asked wrapping the blanket closer to herself. Harry licked his lips looking over his shoulder and then back at her shaking his head. "What's happening?"

"Nothing Alessia," Harry answered. "it's just best we don't go down there just yet." Alessia squinted her eyes in confusion before standing up and limping over to where Harry was sitting. From there she could see everything Harry could, including the robbery happening below them.

"Oh, those poor people." Alessia said with a frown. "They're taking all their well earned money we should go down there and help them."

Harry scoffed, "Are you crazy?" he asked.  "If we go down there they'll have our heads."

"And?" Alessia yelled out watching as some people pointed swords at a woman and her children while others took food and money from them. "It doesn't mean we should leave them to be robbed, the woman has children for crying out loud!"

Harry was growing annoyed his grip on his hook becoming tighter, "It doesn't matter!" he yelled out his face turning red making Alessia jump back and gasp when her bad foot hit the wall. "You live in your own perfect little world were these kinds of things don't happen but this is the Isle of the Lost, this is how life is and you better be prepared to take care of yourself or face the consequences because nobody will help you!" Harry yelled his voice cracking in the end. "You need to realize that this isn't Auradon, the only person you need to care about is yourself and no one else."